Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Selling Houses
26-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Re: Selling Houses
That homeless home post made me think that it would be cool if we could actually have homeless sims like begger sims or the bird lady in the park. They would have traits like klepto, hot tempered, frugal, moocher etc. 

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 09:50 PM
love that idea lol!  A moocher would be great lol.  The sims, depending on personalitys could either tell them to get lost or actually give them something.  Mrs. Crumplebottom would just wack him with her purse. 

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
26-04-2008, 10:10 PM
(26-04-2008 09:50 PM)CountryGal4132 link Wrote:love that idea lol!  A moocher would be great lol.  The sims, depending on personalitys could either tell them to get lost or actually give them something.  Mrs. Crumplebottom would just wack him with her purse. 

Love this idea. Although I would hate having to avoid them all the time. Ever played Assassin's Creed? These beggars freakin' swarm you. Also it could be touchy issue socially.
26-04-2008, 10:56 PM
(25-04-2008 12:11 AM)Pixie link Wrote:I think that in TS3 that we should actually be able to sell the houses.
Instead of just moving out. Plus when the sims move out they apparently take the appliances.
So my new sims never have their basic stuff.
I don't know if anyone actually proposed something like this  :Smile
Feedback?
All of you are so right! I hate how when sims move out the game deletes everything in the house so the sims aren't really getting their posessions, even though the game says the sims will move out with everyhing!
28-04-2008, 03:59 AM
yeah the only thing they ever took with them was their wardrobe options!! everything else stayed there...and placing it all in their inventories..was boring yes i actually did it once..and NEVER want to again
i think it should be common sense to sims to pack it up or something.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
28-04-2008, 04:45 AM
I'm surprised you didn't put everything in the inventory like I did. It was it quicker moving them in because you had all your old furniture and the day off from school and work was spent relaxing and meeting new neighbors. Of course you had to have NL.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
28-04-2008, 04:53 AM
i did put everything in there
and i found it to be annoying to place it all in there...
and then take it all out
it was basically using buy mode

28-04-2008, 05:29 AM
Wow, I never thought abut placing the old furniture in iventories. But hey, Sims (or at least mine do) have a lot of furniture, I agree with Chalyssa on that aspect, it would probably be quicker (and it would feel more fresh) to pick brand new furniture. In my humble opinion.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-04-2008, 05:31 AM
yeah it felt like i was just entering buy mode and putting the furniture in the house..cause it was basically the same idea.
i hope..i dont have to do that in order for sims to carry their belongings from home to home.

28-04-2008, 04:28 PM
I like the idea of selling your house or renting out multiple homes to other sims