Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Selling Houses
28-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Re: Selling Houses
(28-04-2008 04:45 AM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:I'm surprised you didn't put everything in the inventory like I did. It was it quicker moving them in because you had all your old furniture and the day off from school and work was spent relaxing and meeting new neighbors. Of course you had to have NL.

Sims have invetories in The Sims 2?!  I have never explored that side of the game.

(28-04-2008 04:28 PM)Sims3Fan92 link Wrote:I like the idea of selling your house or renting out multiple homes to other sims

That would be nice.  A new way to make money. {clap}

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2008, 09:22 PM
Well, I only used it because it felt more real because it was like a storage bin or "putting things in storage" the difference was, my sims didn't have enough simoleons to buy new furniture so it was easy. I did hate placing things but if your in buy mode, and you're not cheating, you have to buy, and do it anyway.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
29-04-2008, 03:18 AM
(25-04-2008 02:28 AM)BabiiBri link Wrote:[quote author=Pixie link=topic=1773.msg43532#msg43532 date=1209078693]
I think that in TS3 that we should actually be able to sell the houses.
Instead of just moving out. Plus when the sims move out they apparently take the appliances.
So my new sims never have their basic stuff.
I don't know if anyone actually proposed something like this  :Smile
Feedback?
That would be nice to have that and open house you can be able to call like real estate agent and u go see some houses or condos. Then u can buy the house it would cool if you have moving trucks and boxes with your stuff.  Great Idea Pixie.
[/quote]

i like that idea
calling up on an ad for a house for sale or something or going through real estate to find a new home.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]