Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
concert and other idea
03-05-2008, 04:28 PM
Re: concert and other idea
yes!!!!!! teen dates and battles of the band would be sooo cool.  That would add a lot to the game as well.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2008, 08:10 PM
(28-04-2008 11:33 PM)Captain link Wrote:These are all very brilliant ideas.  Big Grin

Hopefully this game will make up where Sims 2 Nightlife completely lacked. More types of parties like block party, karaoke party, dinner party, etc. should be included. Concerts, music festivals, and even conventions are great ways for the community to get together and see people.

Yea I totally agree. A while ago I posted a thread on a bunch of different party options. I think each party should have different things that make it successful. A "Wild Night" party could become a roof raiser, if there are people dancing, making out, etc. Someone pissing themselves/doing something embarrassing could add to the party as a whole, but take away from the individual's experience. Whereas a dinner party would need good food, pleasant conversation, any catastrophic events wouldn't be good for the party score.

I also think that sims should have a memory of going to a great party, and that great parties should be a lot harder to acheive. Something worth talking about.
03-05-2008, 11:56 PM
yes, they should have a memory of a great party that someone hosted and then the next time that person invites them to something they would be more inclined to go.  Or if they heard of a great party through the gossip chain and are invited to a different party by that person then they would want to go.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]