Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
concert and other idea
26-04-2008, 12:02 AM
Re: concert and other idea
yeah and im sure thats what they want us to do..so why dont they give more updates
even small ones every other week or something would be better than nothing

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2008, 05:47 AM
posting stuff around the town is a good idea
26-04-2008, 02:58 PM
thanx, ya, I hope they put something like that in the game.  If not on telephones then at the local community center if they make one.  That would be cool.  Job openings could be posted there and stuff like that.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
26-04-2008, 03:54 PM
I think a local community center could be a better option. Seniors could go there to play ping pong Smile Little kids could have daycare/summer camp.

I love the idea of having a block party. Depending on how friendly everyone on the block is with each other, it could go well or it could be a disaster.
26-04-2008, 09:56 PM
ya, plus you could meet new people and if the seamless neighborhood gets new neighbors every so often, like if there are some empty houses at first and some people move in or people move out and others replace them, then you could greet the newcomers and make more friends...or enemies.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
28-04-2008, 09:51 PM
(26-04-2008 03:54 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:I think a local community center could be a better option. Seniors could go there to play ping pong Smile Little kids could have daycare/summer camp.

I love the idea of having a block party. Depending on how friendly everyone on the block is with each other, it could go well or it could be a disaster.
thanks i thought my block party idea could be loads of fun..or not depending on relationships like you said
but there could be a huge barbeque lots of activites..it could be hosted at the park or something and they could play frisbee or volleyball or other cool games and do all sorts of fun things and mingle differently.
it would be neat to see neighborly options become available during a block party i totally lost what i had in mind though..sad/

28-04-2008, 10:55 PM
I agree, a block party would be great too.  All of these ideas are great.

28-04-2008, 11:33 PM
These are all very brilliant ideas.  Big Grin

Hopefully this game will make up where Sims 2 Nightlife completely lacked. More types of parties like block party, karaoke party, dinner party, etc. should be included. Concerts, music festivals, and even conventions are great ways for the community to get together and see people.

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]
29-04-2008, 01:26 AM
yes i agree captain and the parties should be drastically different..not the same at heart but different in name.

03-05-2008, 02:41 AM
(25-04-2008 01:55 AM)CountryGal4132 link Wrote:I think it would be cool if posters for concerts could be posted in town and then sims could buy tickets and then you could watch them rock out at a concert.  The bands could be locally created, like the people that make the band up are local or sims that come with the game for this purpose could be announced and say they are from another made up land/neighborhood.  I think that would be cool

also, I think there should be telephone poles that adds and the like are posted on, like for a concert, and sims can look at them.  Maybe the game could come with some like an add for a missing dog and then the sim sees it and eventually they might find the dog, catch it and get a reward. 

Let me know what you think of these idea!

that would be so awesome  {highclap} (: also i think it would be cool if the teen had dates and it was in a concert.
and also battle of the band would be really cool  Big Grin