Twins!
25-04-2008, 08:31 PM
Re: Twins!
I don't download any of the patch's... I never seem to have any problems. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2008, 08:33 PM
Same here...I haven't downloaded one in a long time.

It actually messes my game up, ironically. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
25-04-2008, 09:52 PM
I've never downloaded a patch either.

I rarely ever get glitches that are severe enough that I need em!

And as for how I pick my names, chelikins ...

It's pretty random. Sometimes I go with themes, like this generation got names for the anime "Naruto", But I didn't want any of the obvious male names (Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara, etc.) so I went through my Naruto CCG cards and found a character named Kotetsu, that I thought was a nice name.

In fact ... a few generations back in this family, third generation I believe, the daughter's name was Sakura, and she had a cousin (Don and Cassandra's grandaughter) named Hanabi (who in the anime, is Hinata's baby sister, lol). So, it depends on what I'm watching/doing at the time.

Like, Kotetsu and Hinata's mother is named Meadow, her mother was named River; so there, I was going with a nature sort of theme. I was going to name the son Falcon in continuation, but when I realised it was twins, and the daughter was born first, I switched gears and went back to the Naruto theme, lol

Otherwise, I visit websites for names, too. When I'm really hard-pressed for names.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
26-04-2008, 06:02 PM
You talk about generations then you talk about Legacy. What is the difference?

And why does your game mess up if you go that many generations?

I have a character naming book (I bought when I was in my "I am going to write a book" mood) and love it.
27-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Legacy is a challenge. Having generations is just having generations. No point system.

Sometimes if you're computer is not the best, after you play the game for a while you start to get a lot bugs in the game. Happens to me at like Gen 3.
30-04-2008, 04:26 AM
Something usually just happens. My fiance's computer is actually pretty decent.

Last time it happened, I had installed TSS and it completely screwed up my game. So I was forced to uninstall, then reinstall. The time before that I was trying to reset my neighborhood, and forgot to move the family to another neighborhood temporarily  Sad That was when I as actually doing a Legacy (on my simpage on sims2.com, the Wolfe family) and had gotten to generation ... 5? I think? I forget, lol. I was working on Generation 6 for the Legacy, and it all went capoot. Ah well!

Generation 7 is a child now for this non-legacy family, and I am so happy ^_^ He's a cutey, I'll have to get a picture of him later.

02-05-2008, 05:29 PM
(27-04-2008 07:14 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Legacy is a challenge. Having generations is just having generations. No point system.

Sometimes if you're computer is not the best, after you play the game for a while you start to get a lot bugs in the game. Happens to me at like Gen 3.

Thank you for explaining dejadejavu. I have never played past a single family with kids.. so I do not know if my computer would lock up or not. I always just made a new family.
02-05-2008, 05:34 PM
Wait, is the game supposed to run slower each gneration you pass? That's...odd, even if it just happen to poorer computers. It's still strange. {blink}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
11-05-2008, 02:19 AM
I've actually had quite a few natural twins.

[Image: snapshot_f4f02be4_54f047f9.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_148ed92e_f49111f9.jpg]

[Image: snapshot_348ff816_b491718f.jpg]

If you look carefully in the third photo, there are 2 pairs of twins, the same family.
11-05-2008, 03:19 AM
I haven't had any twins the last few generations, so it'll be interesting to see when they'll show up again, heehee.