Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Jobs Associated with ideas
25-04-2008, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2008 05:06 PM by sim323.)
Jobs Associated with ideas
For Example what if you're sims a chef and they want to get a promotion
and  since they were confirmed ingredients all mashed up together and Wuala
They make a Delicious Dish and bring it to work and they're like That was delicious!!
and you're sim gets promoted or like you needed to make something to get certain promotions
like if you're in an athletic career (if they have it) and you're in the 9th career track and one day
he's playing with his son and they make a great game that never been invented and you get promoted or
you're a musician and you make a great song you dont play other peoples music and become famous do you...
that i think would be Great  ;D any other ideas

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2008, 05:05 PM
Re: Jobs Associated with ideas
any1...

25-04-2008, 08:45 PM
I like this idea, ya I think a sim should get promoted for doing unique things.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
25-04-2008, 10:25 PM
those are awesome ideas
i think there should be all kinds of cool ways to get promoted to add some spice to the game =]
those were really interesting ideas
hooray for you =]

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
26-04-2008, 05:49 AM
yeah maybe

what about bring your kid to work day.
26-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Yea, I love those ideas.

Also, I think you should gain notoriety in the community for being good at something. Not being famous or anything, just being known for something.

If you're a good cook and you have people over for dinner a lot, you could start to be known as an amazing cook. The same way with parties, if you are constantly throwing roof raisers, eventually your party invitations would be sought after. Maybe you could even have some crashers.

This would also work the other way around. If a sim is constantly cheating on his girlfriends (or the other way around), then it could end up being a lot harder to make any more "friends."

I also think there could be something of an epiphany moment in a sim's life. Maybe if things get really bad for him, like since he's cheated on everyone he's ever dated, now the whole town knows he's a bad apple. He could go into aspiration failure. If it gets low enough there could be an option to change one of his traits. This could only happen at most two times a lifetime. Most sims would never have this happen.
26-04-2008, 04:14 PM
(26-04-2008 04:02 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:I also think there could be something of an epiphany moment in a sim's life. Maybe if things get really bad for him, like since he's cheated on everyone he's ever dated, now the whole town knows he's a bad apple. He could go into aspiration failure. If it gets low enough there could be an option to change one of his traits. This could only happen at most two times a lifetime. Most sims would never have this happen.

Hah Great idea dejadejavu hooray to you

02-05-2008, 06:21 AM
(26-04-2008 04:02 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Yea, I love those ideas.

Also, I think you should gain notoriety in the community for being good at something. Not being famous or anything, just being known for something.

If you're a good cook and you have people over for dinner a lot, you could start to be known as an amazing cook. The same way with parties, if you are constantly throwing roof raisers, eventually your party invitations would be sought after. Maybe you could even have some crashers.

This would also work the other way around. If a sim is constantly cheating on his girlfriends (or the other way around), then it could end up being a lot harder to make any more "friends."

I also think there could be something of an epiphany moment in a sim's life. Maybe if things get really bad for him, like since he's cheated on everyone he's ever dated, now the whole town knows he's a bad apple. He could go into aspiration failure. If it gets low enough there could be an option to change one of his traits. This could only happen at most two times a lifetime. Most sims would never have this happen.

i would love if ai and gameplay went that far this time. i love each and every one of those ideas. Gameplay would be so much more real if this kind of thing were included.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
03-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Another option for a change of trait could be when a sim has kids. A lot of people make changes when their kids are born, like parents who quit smoking, or start focusing on getting promoted at work.

This could only happen if a sim was generally good. Like his/her traits weren't evil, grumpy, jerk, rude, angry etc. Well actually it could be cool to have an epiphany moment for a sim and have three of his/her traits change. These epiphany moments would have maybe a 60% chance of happening at a life changing event such as a close relative/best friend dying or a child being born.