Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Prima Guide?
25-04-2008, 08:15 PM
Prima Guide?
I had this wild dream last night (because I kept chanting 'sims3' over and over so I could dream about it) and I dreamt that there was another gamer mag that was released with a huge story on ts3 but with tons of colorful pages and pics and lots of juicy info. Though I hope this is true and in the near future, it made me wonder if and when the prima guide will be released. I always either buy it so I can juice my brain up on how it all works and gameplay. If its released before, it would give me lots of info and explanations, especially if we are still waiting for updates. Sometimes I wait for someone to post them online but there's more pics in the guide and you can easily refer back to it.

If its released before the game comes out, or after, will you be buying it?

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2008, 08:21 PM
Re: Prima Guide?
before yes after no well besides school i don't think I'm gonna do anything after sims 3 at least not for a very very very long timeĀ  Smile

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
25-04-2008, 08:46 PM
I probably won't buy it, just wait for news via the internet and wait until I have the game in my hands.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
25-04-2008, 08:57 PM
I'll definitely buy the prima guide. It'll probably come out right before the game. That's how they generally do it. At least I think. For this game they might not release it before because they want people to be surprised.

I'm going to get it to satisfy my sim cravings since I won't buy the game for a couple months after the fact.
25-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Before? It depends on my money situation. Probably, if I can. Smile

After? No, definitely not. I never bought the Prima Guide for TS2, though admitedlly I got them for TS1. Do you remember, they were all small and black and white? Or, at least they were back then...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
25-04-2008, 09:13 PM
I only have one Prima Guide, and it's for Open For Business (it came with the game). And it's not bad...but it doesn't tell you anything you can't find on the internet. Frankly, it's a waste of money.

But that's just my opinion.

I might get it if it comes out before, only because it'll include tons of info.

But I definitely won't get it if it comes out after.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
25-04-2008, 09:17 PM
(25-04-2008 09:13 PM)Bambi is Wonder Doe link Wrote:I only have one Prima Guide, and it's for Open For Business (it came with the game). And it's not bad...but it doesn't tell you anything you can't find on the internet. Frankly, it's a waste of money.

But that's just my opinion.

I might get it if it comes out before, only because it'll include tons of info.

But I definitely won't get it if it comes out after.

I think that for the base game it'll go waaaaayyy into detail. The EPs are never all that interesting, because its an addon to a game that you already know. But with TS3 it'll be a goldmine of info.
25-04-2008, 09:20 PM
The Prima Guides can tell you things you wont even find on the internet, if you read it thoroughly. And plus, it's always handy to have all the information there rather than having to search through countless sites finding different peices of it. And what do you do when your internet refuses to work? So the basegame ones are good, the EP's.. nah, waste of money, like Bambi said.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
25-04-2008, 09:22 PM
i don't think they sell them where i live so i won't buy it but they usually come out a couple of days before the game
i do have the prima guide for the sims 2 (base game) that i bought in 05 and i do use it sometimes (mostly related to careers...)

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
28-04-2008, 10:57 PM
Well, usually to get it online, the game will most likely be out already. Unless someone bought it and posted it. I'm in agreement with the net' not always working. A lot of people will want to know what it holds as well, that and they ask a lot of the same questions so I think if I get it before it comes out, once it does come out- I will be able to help a lot of people who dunno what the heck is going on with their new game 8)

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!