[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2008, 04:20 AM
Re: What's Up!!!
(26-04-2008 05:40 PM)yummybunny link Wrote:I should had posted an intro when I first joined, like early last week, but I didn't. 

Hey, I am Gerika.  I have been playing The Sims since it first came out.  I love the Sims so much, because it is a way for me to get my creativity and storytelling out. 

I joined these forums because they are so active and you all are so friendly.  There is no putting down people on these forums I saw, and there are a very big variety of topics. 

I am a college freshman majoring in computer and software engineering.  I am hoping to make video games someday.  One of my biggest goals is to learn Japanese and go to Japan someday.  They have everything there, like the best games, food, and technology.

I have ten leopard geckos, three baby tortoises that will become very big, a turtle (Obie), three dogs, and I am getting two baby bearded dragons soon, when they hatch at the pet store. 

I enjoy going out with my friends and spending time with my family.  I also enjoy playing the sims, but this game needs to come out during Spring 09.  I am so tired of the Sims 2, since I heard about TS3.  It would kill me if it does not come out Spring 09.  ;D
Wow your goal is the same as mine!!!! Have fun here!! ^^

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.
Quote this message in a reply