Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do You think they will make stuff packs a bit more... interesting?
27-04-2008, 03:11 AM
Do You think they will make stuff packs a bit more... interesting?
What i mean is, so you think this time around they will add new animations and interactions and in game things...maybe even more personality traits and wants and stuff like that.

Don't get me wrong, i like stuff packs, they're a nice addition to the game. but  they're just not that interesting. there are a few new clothes a nd hairstyles, and some objects that use the SAME animations. it lacks the sense of excitement that an expansion pack does for me, in the prospect of cool new stuff.

Even so, do you think they will even continue making stuff packs?

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2008, 06:27 AM
Re: Do You think they will make stuff packs a bit more... interesting?
I hope that they'll add a few new interactions with each stuff pack. Or at least new traits!

I do think stuff packs are good for the hard core fan though. They add a lot of new items, that many times are designed much better.
27-04-2008, 08:18 AM
I think they'll keep adding Stuff Packs - they keep us going inbetween EP's, and also, as Nicole said, hardcore fans will buy them. But, they seriously need to lower the price. In England, the average price of an EP is £14.99 but a SP is half the price, but we don't even get half of the stuff we get in an EP! They are very unworth of that price. About a £5 would be reasonable.

As for making them more interesting - I agree, they're rather dull, and they lack that excitement you get with an EP. But I guess they're not supposed to be as good as an EP, so that's understandable. But I very much doubt they will make them any more interesting than they are now. Sad I actually feel that SP's might more be like 'Scenario Creators'. Rather than SP's, they should bring out a sort of pack that adds the ability to create a certain new drama or situation to the game. That would be interesting.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-04-2008, 05:04 PM
Cassie, you're brilliant! I love that idea. There could be a relationship drama, teen life (gossip, dating, rumors, mean girls, peer pressure), family (sibling rivalry, fighting at the dinner table, groundings), and a bad apple one (about what a "bad" sim would do, just wreaking havoc on the neighborhood - TPing houses, pranks, more ways to be rude and a troublemaker).
28-04-2008, 12:31 AM
They probably will make more stuff packs but maybe not as many as the game does promise better options for customizing your own stuff.  I would like to see more unique interactions as well.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
28-04-2008, 12:56 AM
if there are still stuff packs i would like a magic one and a M rated one
28-04-2008, 12:59 AM
ya, a magic one would be good but I personally wouldn't get an M rated one.  But if there are enough that want an M one then I see nothing wrong with making one.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
28-04-2008, 03:41 AM
yeah since the game is moving in a completely different direction so should the stuff packs they should be more than cool new furniture..
new interactions and traits and cars even would be fantastic...also add a few new community lots or something stuff packs could be alot more than they are without being an ep..
good point.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
28-04-2008, 10:00 AM
i hope they just add much more stuf than they do now. its about 30 dollars in NZ (which is about 10 pounds.... i think) and they are quite expensive fro just a few new objects, you could Download objects for free!

but it's true that the customisation options are almost limitless now, so they better include Some amazing meshes!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
28-04-2008, 09:48 PM
yeah since everything is so customizable they should focus on adding much more to stuff packs considering we will have so many patterns to make things unique..
so im curious to see the changes they make in their future stuff packs..if any..
if they dont improve and add tons more i probably wont buy them anymore.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]