Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do You think they will make stuff packs a bit more... interesting?
03-05-2008, 08:36 PM
Re: Do You think they will make stuff packs a bit more... interesting?
I download lots of foods but often they just don't appear right to me. I don't want to have to download, anyway. There should be piles of choice when it comes to food. And like I said in another thread, they should be able to chuck together any ingredients and create any kind of recipe, disastrous or delicious.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2008, 08:39 PM
Yea, I remember that idea Smile It was a good one.

I downloaded some food options as well, but some of them didn't have proper animation and I couldn't stand that. Some of them also had mispellings and whatnot, and I couldn't stand that because I'm neurotic.
03-05-2008, 09:03 PM
I am EXACTLY the same, I hate when they mispell or don't put capital letters where they need to be, it's just such a little thing that some people can't be bothered to do and it irratates me a lot. But then, I am a bit of a perfectionist. {rolleyes}

And that's what I meant when they don't seem right, the animation doesn't fit, but I won't complain about that, sometimes it's just not possible and I still apprecciate the efforts. As long as it resembles the food I downloaded I'm okay with that. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]