Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do You think they will make stuff packs a bit more... interesting?
01-05-2008, 05:45 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2008 05:47 AM by eternalbunny.)
Re: Do You think they will make stuff packs a bit more... interesting?
How about a holiday pack. Since its a seamless neighborhood, maybe you can take the kids trick or treating for Halloween or go caroling with the neighbors at Christmas time, and other holiday type activities. It would also give them a chance to add months, so that maybe each month would last a week or two.
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2008, 05:52 AM
i dont think they can do that type seeing as so many cultures and religions play the game
good idea though

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
02-05-2008, 10:25 AM
I'm not trying to bre conceited here, but I like the idea of scenario packs that add a new drama or situation to the game. Also, I want place packs, that add new areas to the game, such as a theme park, or a museum or something.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
02-05-2008, 12:01 PM
I Think a music pack would be great! i'm hardly into music that much and don't listen to it much, but a pack that has all these new simlish songs and TONS of instruments. im not talking about the number of bath's included in kitchen and BATH , but i'm talking like... loads of instruments. there could also be music theme furniture and stuff. like wallpaper that has musical notes and lyrics for the obsessee's and the watchamecallem stands that hold up musicc sheets. it would also give the oppurtunity for a few more social interactions. (serenade with a guitar for instance!  {serenade} lol. and you could have music halls and ampitheatres!

yeah...

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
02-05-2008, 07:26 PM
i like the place pack idea alot they could add alot of cool community places. i also like the scenario packs they sound cool.

02-05-2008, 07:28 PM
I like that idea, they could put a record store and an instrument shop in the game, so the sims could play like flutes and saxophones and other instruments. 
02-05-2008, 08:57 PM
a record store would be a pretty sweet place to work..and have in the neighborhood too..

03-05-2008, 11:45 AM
OOOH, brainwave!

a retro themed pack. it would contain loads of new retro-ish meshes and styles.

I always loved "Red's Famous '50's Diner" in the downtown in Nightlife. it was my favourite place to go.

the meshes wouldn't necessarily have to be ENTIRELY old styled, they could have a modern twist, like the FreeTime objects that looked so Retro in the sreenshots, but were really inexplainably modern.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
03-05-2008, 03:06 PM
They could do period packs that focus on a certain period in time, 50's, 60's 70's etc. Unlikely but just a little idea. Or packs that add more shops and community places (I already kind of said this but still) or even ones that add new traits or expand on old ones with more options and such. Maybe even relationship packs that focus on interactions and maybe add more types of relationships and things. Even one that focuses entirely on careers or things like food or television (for food there could be tons of new dishes, options like supper and brunch, new kicthen appliances that are actually useable, new food-related careers etc, and for television it could add an endless amount of new channels, things like magazines that have the television listing telling us when a certain programme is on and even On Demand services). There is lots of possibilities for new types of packs. Lots and lots. {yes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
03-05-2008, 08:24 PM
Stuff packs should include more things than stuff to put in their houses. Cassie's right - new traits, new interactions, just new things that enhance the old stale options. For me that's what can make the sims boring. Seeing your sims eat freaking omelettes for the thousandth time.