Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sim movie series?
24-04-2008, 11:58 PM
Sim movie series?
Hey all, I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for some sim movie series. I finished watching A Pleasant View on youtube and I really enjoyed it and now I'm craving more! Rather than just MV, I'd like to watch episodes of a sim story and stuff.. any one has any suggestions?
Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2008, 02:55 AM
Re: Sim movie series?
Try "Ella, More or Less" and "Pleasantview High". Those are some really awesome series! Smile I watch them over and over again!
Peace,
Chanel
25-04-2008, 05:51 AM
I might start watching those you tube shows just for something to do to kill the time between now and the sims 3..
i even considered buying sims 2 life stories just for something different..but thats off topic..so i'll leave it at that.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
26-04-2008, 04:34 AM
Pleasant View was really good. Ella was cute, but after the first episode, it didn't really interest me. thanks for the suggestions! there has to be more than 2 real good series tho...
26-04-2008, 07:08 PM
"downtown" and "the strangerhood"

downtown gets kinda boring but the strangerhood rocks!
ask supergeek where to watch downtown, but just type "strangerhood ep. 1" in youtube.
28-04-2008, 10:56 AM
strangerhood is good. =)
i remember following it when it first came out..
one that i really enjoyed that i used to watch on sims99.com was one roof.. or called something like that.. XD its a classic!