Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Trouble in School
29-04-2008, 10:07 PM
Re: Trouble in School
I got into trouble quite a bit in school, but it was a bit different back then.

No suspensions, they used to make you stand outside the classroom. Pretty silly punishment, for not paying attention.
Boys back then got the cane.  {ohmy}
Quote this message in a reply
29-04-2008, 10:22 PM
Oweee... thank goodness you weren't a boy. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-04-2008, 10:32 PM
I used to skip my study hall class everyday last year.

Lunch was the period right after, and being on the second floor in the farthest corner of the school made it difficult to get to lunch before it got crowded. Also, most of my friends were in the lunch period before me and I didn't get to see them much.

Anyway, our teacher could barely speak English and she rarely looked up from her desk so there were plenty of opportune moments to just get up and leave. She kept the tissues near the door so I would get one, blow my nose, and slowly inch my way out of the door 20 minutes before the bell rang. I'd go sit with all of my friends who had that lunch period and stayed down there because my lunch was right afterwards. My teacher only noticed my disappearing act three times, and I only got punished for one; a two day lunch detention.

Those were some good times. Big Grin

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]
29-04-2008, 11:45 PM
my teachers all call me angels  {tongue}

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
29-04-2008, 11:53 PM
Oh! My teacher threatened to "call home" cause I was "acting out in class" Tongue

-Supergeek

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
30-04-2008, 05:53 AM
I hate it when they threaten to 'call home', like my mum is actually going to 'ground' me or something. She might get a bit angry sometimes, but that's it. Sometimes a either delete the messages from them or answer the phone and pretend to be mum - they have no idea. =]

30-04-2008, 08:01 AM
I'm one of those annoying disgusting people that you just  {cursing} HATE!

I make believable excuses and suck up to the teachers in a positively Sickening way.
they THINK i'm an absolute perfect angel!

but really i'm a devil that does all sorts of naughty things.
( i don't do anything that is absolutely terrible though, i know when to stop... )

and i'm FAR FROM a rebel.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
30-04-2008, 09:06 AM
Haha, you sound rather like me. In class I often come off as quite the good-girl to the teachers (usually) but they'd be surprised, hehe. But same as you, I do naughty things sometimes but I'm nowhere near a total rebel, I hate those 'Gangstas' and 'Chavs' that walk around thinking they're it because they swear and spit at teachers, run off with old people's money, batter the children's park so the swings fall off and things, and smash windows and hang around at bustops giving you the evils. We even have our own 'mob' where we live. {rolleyes}

01-05-2008, 06:27 AM
Well they sound.............

Totally............

Charming...........

a mob...... lovely. sounds fun though.

we have quite a few gangsters (ugh) around here, but none of them go to my less-known perfect school . seroisly. everyone here Is perfect. its like being back at primary. everybody loves everyone! its cool.

and i LOVE Chav accents, lol.
my parents are english, so ive kind of "inherited" their accent. and its really easy to pretend to be english, most people think I am when they meet me!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
01-05-2008, 01:20 PM
I often say Chav but I have to explain what it means as I don't think they use the word in America? I hate all those stupid Chavs, they are all I see in my school, it's really bad. They are all such losers, but I'll be free from school in exactly a year (next May, woop!) and then I never have to see them again so I really don't care. Just want to get through this last year and then I can actually do something I want without Chavs ruining my life...

But I wish I could go to your school lol! {rolleyes} Big Grin

Anyhoo, I thought you were a very good English-speaker to say you are from New Zealand! And that must be why! Do they have that posh accent most people assume we have (haha, if you came to Britain, you'd find most of us have very... unposh accents Wink) or that more... relaxed accent, if you know how I mean? Do you like the English accent?