Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
multitasking
06-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Re: multitasking
yeah i cant even build a good house..so i wont be one to expand my game unless its verrrry easy which it definately wont be.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2008, 08:29 PM
And I am a bit curious to see how that customizer thing works. The one where you can change patterns and colours of every single object. It sounds a bit... well, not neccessary, to me. There are better things they could have spent their time doing.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Does anyone remember how CC was back in the days of TS1? I don't, but I feel like it wasn't nearly as extensive as TS2 days. Who knows maybe by TS3 there will be a few talented programmers that could come together and actually make a real EP.

Okay maybe not a REAL EP. But they could add some traits, animations etc, that EA failed to.
06-05-2008, 08:34 PM
yeah probably but im going to try not to download much cc anymore.

06-05-2008, 08:41 PM
(06-05-2008 08:32 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:Does anyone remember how CC was back in the days of TS1? I don't, but I feel like it wasn't nearly as extensive as TS2 days. Who knows maybe by TS3 there will be a few talented programmers that could come together and actually make a real EP.

Okay maybe not a REAL EP. But they could add some traits, animations etc, that EA failed to.

That would be wonderful if we could have new traits and interactions! And animations too. They could even develop new relationships and proper, working and fully-animated objects. Wow, I do hope we can expect this type of thing.

06-05-2008, 08:42 PM
i agree new traits would be sweet..as long as they worked properly in our game.
interactions would be awesome too if we were able to expand on those ourselves accurately.

06-05-2008, 08:54 PM
TS2 objects/interactions etc are very... fiddly at the moment. None of them look very real, to be honest. I hope this changes and things can be smoother.

07-05-2008, 04:42 PM
Do you mean the interactions created by EA as well?

I agree though regardless, they're very cartoonish and choppy. I'm SOOOO excited to have interactions available filtered by mood! First of all, I feel like this means there will be many more interactions. Secondly I feel like you could end up getting into a fight with someone (which hardly ever happens with my sims) without having to be at enemy status...as long as you're angry.
07-05-2008, 05:46 PM
I meant hacked/modded interactions, they never work properly. But even so, the EA ones aren't brilliant, either. I don't like their facial movements much, either. Not very real to me. {no}

And I feel the exact same way, there will me so many more interactions available now, not just by mood, but by traits! It's going to be a breath of fresh air, I am sick of the same old interactions available to every type of Sim.

12-05-2008, 10:57 PM
{lol} Yes I hope there is some multitask....I would like that....that'd be so fun!!
I never thought about this...thanks.... {clap}

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.