Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
multitasking
05-05-2008, 06:10 AM
Re: multitasking
then who will they marry???
and im confused are townies going to have homes??
or are they random sims wandering the streets??? cause then who the heck are they supposed to marry and live life without us playing them
im officially confused now.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 10:39 AM
(05-05-2008 05:30 AM)Captain link Wrote:[quote author=Cookies & Cassie link=topic=1826.msg47526#msg47526 date=1209844217]
I think I read somewhere that townies will not marry any of our own Sims unless we direct them to. Is this true?

I really hope this is true. Where'd you read this?
[/quote]

I honestly cannot remember, but I promise I'm not making it up, I am positive I read this somewhere. I will have a search, but there are lots of odds and ends everywhere. However, I shall do my best an see if I can find it.

And Chalyssa, townies will (if this is true) just marry townies, unless of course you direct them to marry your own Sims. And the townies ARE going to have homes and they do wander around the streets just as our Sims will, and they are basically just like our Sims except we didn't make them. But I think the role of townie is going to be larger and they are now going to be playing a much bigger part in our Sims' lives.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-05-2008, 11:08 AM
When i came up with my superheroes ep idea, i thought that certain aspirations would have different abilities, and one of the ablities of the family sim was multitasking. i thought i could work out by a ghost/spirit like creture that looks exactly like your sims could jump out of your body and do certain activities while you control you main sim (but it could only do basic things like needs)

there could be a special option under basic things. eg, you click on a shower - there are two options: take a shower (like noramal) and Multitask - Take shower.

if you chose multitask - take shower, that would summon your sims spirit and take the shower for you, while you can do other important thing, like making breakfast.

it could be easily doable, cause the spirit would act just like a ghost (except with a more realistic walk)

I think it should be a part of the superheroes pack (that they WILL DO because i say so Tongue ).

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
05-05-2008, 05:16 PM
(05-05-2008 11:08 AM)The Adam Diamond link Wrote:(that they WILL DO because i say so Tongue ).

LOL! well....

A superhero ep would be cool though. Sims could have secret bases in their basement and they could add the revolving bookcase. We'd also have to be able to make super villains too, I want a powerful Lex Luther type, that owns the city.

*goes off into lala land* {lurv}
05-05-2008, 06:12 PM
Maybe a user could make a superhero sort of EP if EA don't... seeing as users are more involved with the expansion of the Sims' world now more than ever before.

06-05-2008, 06:05 AM
maybe you cpuld enlighten us in how to make our own ep's???

lol.

[/center]
06-05-2008, 06:42 AM
I have no idea yet, EA have yet to go into that subject. Sad
Though it does seem promising, so hold your breath!

06-05-2008, 07:11 AM
A sims 3 Make your own Ep expansion pack would be cool!

[/center]
06-05-2008, 08:20 PM
yeah i hear we can expand it greatly..i wonder "how" and how hard its going to be..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-05-2008, 08:21 PM
I bet, despite what they say, that it is rather tricky for the general players to do. I doubt most of us will be able to 'expand' quite so well.