Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bedtime Rituals
30-04-2008, 05:11 AM
Re: Bedtime Rituals
(30-04-2008 04:55 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:lol its okay
i sounded kind of mean when i said that pretty much for the same reason..
little sleep lately and i did yard work for my parents being 6 1/2 months pregnant didnt help..so my hips ache too..
so sorry for sounding rude.
but lets think this through..
I think certain sims should wanna take off their makeup like perfectionist sims or something maybe..and it be nice and quick in the mirror not time consuming at all..it could be an option in the mirror like the acne cream or gussy up..quick like those..
and then..idk..i hate how when you want to alter their makeup it takes forever to load that screen up to do so..so this does have sort of a downfall to it doesnt it?
idk..cool idea though

I agree, gussy up means put on make up and such anyway doesn't it? It would be nice if it had some sort of meaning. Also then if there is a turn on system, sims would sometimes look really nice (if the other sim liked makeup) and sometimes look not so hot.
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2008, 12:16 PM
Thats exactly what I was thinking! Just go to the mirror and click gussy up or something and it should touch up your make up faster. if you fall asleep with make up, the sheets aren't automatically dirty, but will become dirty after about 3-4 days of makeup sleepingif they're at the sink, there could be a remove make-up option and they simply splash water on their face.
Yes, I do understand it CAN be very time consuming, but I just thought it would be cute!  {tongue}
30-04-2008, 12:33 PM
I like the bedtome ritual idea, it's neat. I think for both bedtimes and mornings, Sims should get into a habbit of knowing what time to wake up/go to bed, and all the things that come after/before. See, if we tell them to do the same things over and over, it would be cool if they autmaticlly started remembering this and getting to them themselves. They are actually going to be intelligent this time, after all. {yes} I also hope Sims (light sleepers in particular) can wake up in the night because they're thirsty, and be able to sleepwalk.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
30-04-2008, 08:28 PM
i think that bedtime rituals could take too much time insted maybe a sims could have the option of brushing their teeth
and you can choose diffrent hair for diffrent outfits in TS2 (seasons i think) som maybe we could have that with make up too
that way our sims will wear their hair down and no make up while in their PJs

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
30-04-2008, 08:33 PM
(30-04-2008 12:33 PM)` link Wrote:I like the bedtome ritual idea, it's neat. I think for both bedtimes and mornings, Sims should get into a habbit of knowing what time to wake up/go to bed, and all the things that come after/before. See, if we tell them to do the same things over and over, it would be cool if they autmaticlly started remembering this and getting to them themselves. They are actually going to be intelligent this time, after all. {yes} I also hope Sims (light sleepers in particular) can wake up in the night because they're thirsty, and be able to sleepwalk.
i love the sleepwalking idea..=] and yeah hopefully sims have stuff to drink..cause who has dinner and other meals without anything to drink?? lol

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
30-04-2008, 09:00 PM
I frequently awake in the night for a quick glass of milk or water, so I do hope they add this feature. And sleepwalking, if kepy to the basics, will be hilarious to watch!
I don't want them doing anything to extreme while sleepwalking, like killing themsleves. Raiding the fridge and visting other people's rooms etc will suffice.

03-05-2008, 08:22 PM
I think bedtime rituals would be really sweet for kids to have. In real life, kids hold on to rituals and whatnot more than adults do anyway. Depending on the kid's traits, like if they had a worrier/shy/whiny/sensitive trait, they could be more likely to NEED something before they go to sleep. Maybe an overemotional child could need a kiss goodnight, or they wouldn't sleep well. Say their parents died, and then they couldn't get that kiss goodnight - they would have troubled sleep for a while, until they could move past it.

Another feature that I really want is for sims to wake up at night, without having to get out of bed. Say there's a thunderstorm, a scared sim wakes up but just huddles in bed for a while, until he/she can go back to sleep. It would be cool to see all sorts of different animations for that as well, some could bury themselves in covers. Or maybe a sim couldn't get to sleep because of something happy that they just can't stop thinking about - maybe they just had a great date - they could lie in bed thinking about the glorious night with a wistful smile on their face.  Big Grin  {upsidedown}

I think neat sims shouldn't be able to go to bed without brushing their teeth. {cleanteeth}
03-05-2008, 08:57 PM
All good ideas! ^^ I especialy like the thought that if there is a thunderstorm at night, a little child could huddle up under the blanckets and maybe cuddle a teddy that they take to bed. And Sims kids (not all but some) HAVE to have bedtimes. As punishment for not going to school or not doing their homework or being mean to somebody, I would have the children sit on their bed and lock them in their room for an hour or two. I hope Sim parents can do that, rather than us. And I hope some Sims have trouble getting up in the morning and some should be really lazy and be unable to get themslevs out of bed before noon.

04-05-2008, 05:44 PM
yes! i totally agree i basically do that anyways but i would love it if they could wash the clothes and sheets in a washing machine and dryer
04-05-2008, 10:07 PM
(30-04-2008 08:33 PM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:[quote author=` link=topic=1833.msg46119#msg46119 date=1209555189]
I like the bedtome ritual idea, it's neat. I think for both bedtimes and mornings, Sims should get into a habbit of knowing what time to wake up/go to bed, and all the things that come after/before. See, if we tell them to do the same things over and over, it would be cool if they autmaticlly started remembering this and getting to them themselves. They are actually going to be intelligent this time, after all. {yes} I also hope Sims (light sleepers in particular) can wake up in the night because they're thirsty, and be able to sleepwalk.
i love the sleepwalking idea..=] and yeah hopefully sims have stuff to drink..cause who has dinner and other meals without anything to drink?? lol
[/quote]

i totally think this is a great idea i would agree that sims should get into habits like knowing when to wake up and what time is breakfast time or lunch and diner

its Lauren Tongue