Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Bedtime Rituals
05-05-2008, 07:29 AM
Re: Bedtime Rituals
i would love for little toddlers to get scared of storms outside or shadows or even the dark.and try to crawl into bed with mom and dad..or an older sibling they are close to.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2008, 12:40 AM
ked's could have bettwetting issues. Tongue
They wake up in the middle of the night, pee on the floor, and depending on
how independent they are, get their parents or take a shower by themselves.
07-05-2008, 06:42 AM
And when they go to sleepovers they could get nervous about the issue.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
07-05-2008, 04:27 PM
(03-05-2008 08:57 PM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:All good ideas! ^^ I especialy like the thought that if there is a thunderstorm at night, a little child could huddle up under the blanckets and maybe cuddle a teddy that they take to bed. And Sims kids (not all but some) HAVE to have bedtimes. As punishment for not going to school or not doing their homework or being mean to somebody, I would have the children sit on their bed and lock them in their room for an hour or two. I hope Sim parents can do that, rather than us. And I hope some Sims have trouble getting up in the morning and some should be really lazy and be unable to get themslevs out of bed before noon.

Yea, I always thought it was ridiculous that every sim gets up at 6 in the morning.

I also think it would be cool if there were certain toys that kids could take into bed with them. Also maybe its a really cold saturday morning, sims could go to a blanket closet thing and choose "Grab Blanket" and wrap it around themselves.
07-05-2008, 05:43 PM
I do that, too - wrap a blanket round me on cold mornings. Or they could have really fluffy, cosy dressing gowns!

As for toys, I agree - I could just picture a little Sim child cuddling up to about 7 teddys all round him in bed. And they could have a toy or a blanket that they love to carry around the house with them.

09-05-2008, 09:14 AM
i wrap a blanket around me constantly..its a comfort thing..whether im cold or not i just do it i love the soft feel.
if thats not what you all were talking about
i feel stupid now.

09-05-2008, 10:01 AM
No, that is right, don't feel stupid. I have blankets sometimes even when it isn't a cold morning, but if I need to move about quite a bit, I like to stick with my very cosy dressing gown.

09-05-2008, 08:08 PM
I like robes a lot. Is that what you mean by dressing gown? I have a big furry fluffy one that makes me look like a lion.
09-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Yes, that is what I meant. I have a big furry flufffy pink one that matches my fave jammies. I love it! Smile

09-05-2008, 08:58 PM
man i was at a store called ross the other day (discount store..department store and name brand clothes shoes etc..)
and i saw this adorable polka dot colorful towel wrap thing..resembling a tank top dress...and i wanted it so bad..but i cant fit a large anymore til after the baby (well hopefully haha)