Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Large TS3 Interview - No Major News, Don't Get Your Hopes Up
30-04-2008, 11:50 PM
New Large TS3 Interview - No Major News, Don't Get Your Hopes Up
I was just on Snooty's, and I found we have a new article.
I haven't read through it all, but from what I have read so far, nothing in there is particularly worth noting, except perhaps that they are slowing down time so we can fit more things into a day.

Read it Here.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2008, 11:55 PM
Re: New Large TS3 Interview - No Major News, Don't Get Your Hopes Up
Well any news is good news. I owe ya a karma when I actually get to a comp. Ill look into the site, I was on snooty earlier but didn't see an article. I was hoping time would slow down, besides, what good are those pics of the pretty sun setting if we can watch it in all its slow magnificent glory? Big Grin

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
01-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Thanks! It's nice to know that there's still going to be lots of humor in this game. {tongue}

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]
01-05-2008, 12:02 AM
I have been refreshing Snooty's a lot through the day, and I only just noticed that they added a new article to the recent news list, so it must have only been published a few hours ago. But it's one of those articles that have too much chitter-chatter about uselessness and don't get to the facts, just like so many others... but I thought I'd just post it anyway, you know.

But yes, I agree! I am very happy that they are slowing time down a bit, the days were over too fast with so little done, all they could do was work, study, clean and take care of needs.

EDIT: I enjoy the humour, too, Captain. I'm glad they aren't going all serious on us. Smile

01-05-2008, 01:04 AM
Thanks for posting the info, Cassie.  I agree with you.  I was also happy that they are slowing down the time of the days and stuff.  Sometimes, it felt like life was being lived too fast, especially if you are playing your favorite sims.  This means having more time to get the best entertainment out of places and things in the game and you do not have to pause the game when you are thinking of what you want to do.

They did have a lot of useless talk in that article, but just as Sims3luva22 said, "Any news is good news."

I guess this spoiled brat will be happy for like...um...two days.

I'll give you a karma though.  I had a long and rough day today, that I totally forgot about the Sims 3.  I cannot believe it myself.  I usually live, sleep, talk, and eat that game.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
01-05-2008, 02:05 AM
Seriously. So much stuff has been going on lately that I too only think about the game when I'm on here or trying to dream about it at night lol. Its sad that we have a ways to go but summer will be here and before we know it school will start back up again, then we can laugh over new updates.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
01-05-2008, 02:28 AM
Then when the updates come in, we will read them over and over until we are tired of them. (The really good ones.)

I remember the first big article over this game.  I had to read that...I don't know how many times.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
01-05-2008, 10:44 AM
It makes me wish I had appreciated those magazine scans and whatnot that we recieved together in a big pile a while ago. I never appreciated them much because I expected to be frequently updated from March 19th.

01-05-2008, 11:24 AM
Thanks a lot for posting the news cassie, i'm very glad that time is slowing down. maybe now  they can eat breakfast in less than 3 hours now! family breakfasts aren't very fast in ts2!
hooray for you!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
01-05-2008, 11:43 AM
*Waits patiently for Karma*

Haha just kidding, thanks for the soon to be recieved Karma? {tongue}  I totally agree with the breakfast thing, it takes up the entire morning, so Sims have to get up at like 4am to get other things done... it's mental. It's all that talking they do at the breakfast table. Sims should be aware of when they are running late and shutup talking and get about things quicker.