03-05-2008, 12:13 PM
Re: multi jobs
i always wanted that

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2008, 12:52 PM
I like this idea, it would help for perhaps single-parent families. My mum is a single parent and she balances 2 jobs at the minute, every single day she works, and once she even had three jobs, so I do hope we can have this, it would help for the poorer Sims. They should be able to work every day and also have a day and a night job, and also, workoholics would surely appreciate multi-jobs.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
03-05-2008, 08:05 PM
That would be really cool, but terribly difficult to schedule. Can someone explain to me how people work two full time jobs in real life? I don't freaking get it. Well actually I guess I do, it would just be hard to find jobs that had different hours. Which would be just as much of a problem as the sims. AHHH!! Maybe the same job could have different hours, and your sim could choose which ones he/she wanted. Like your sim could be a cook at the restaurant, but then work late at the diner.

I wonder if the employees at all the places in town will be people who have lives and children and stuff. That would be pretty sweet, but probably impossible to program. If you added a new business, you'd have to provide new households with new people to work there. Which would be weird.
03-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Well, my mum works on weekdays with one job and weekends with another. But your right, Nicole, a Sim could work 9am to 5pm with one job and then go back out to work at 9pm at the all-night diner or something. I wonder if businesses who are looking to employ can (other than having job interviews) choose employees who they are good friends with, rather than their experience. I do hope so. I hope they can stick signs in windows asking for possible employees. And maybe a job centre where Sims can go looking for a new job or two.

05-05-2008, 01:24 PM
something that i think is a problem with TS2 is that it's pretty easy to get money
so it's hard to have a family in a situation where you need your sims to have 2 jobs

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
05-05-2008, 01:34 PM
Well, hopefully that will change in TS3 and Sims can have very underpaid jos, because I agree, they do get an awful lot more than you would in real life. I mean, teen Sims get like, 50 simoleons for one days work!

05-05-2008, 08:14 PM
(03-05-2008 02:14 AM)pink panther link Wrote:work 2 jobs or more people in real life do it why not sims

i am not shure but i think that is in the works what i do know for shure is that there will be part time jobs

its Lauren Tongue
05-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Well that's good to know. If there is part-time jobs we should be able to have more than one job. It just makes sense to me...

06-05-2008, 08:22 PM
working two jobs would be a neat idea..i agree.it would be great for a single parent..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]