Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CAS
04-05-2008, 08:47 AM
CAS
I hope the CAS function in Sims 3 is better than Sims 2. Like for example we could choose what job they are in rather then every sim we create is jobless... Or maybe say like he/she is my boyfriend/girlfriend rather than finding one. Set the relationship how close how far. Its better that we choose the story ourselves than make it happend. Right?

[Image: MrComplicatedz.jpg]
<br />Even how complicated it is, it'll be all better.
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Re: CAS
hmm srry i would have to disagree EA want to make the game so that its very realistic but with a twist it would be to wierd to choose who your boyfriend is

-Anna
05-05-2008, 01:22 PM
why would it be weird to choose who your boyfriend will be?
it's actually more realistic since there are couple in real life that live together

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
05-05-2008, 01:39 PM
I agree, why would it be weird to choose relationships like boyfriends? I hope we can pick all sorts of relationships now, aunty/uncle/cousin/half-brother or sister etc. I also hope some Sims can now have great-grandmas or great-grandfathers, because if the theory of elders living longer than others depending on lifestyle (and possibly genes) it should be possible for some Sims to live long enough to see a great-grandchild exsist, and you should be able to have this relationship in CAS.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-05-2008, 10:53 AM
i like the idea of half siblings
i always hated that if you create a married couple with kid/s you can't have the kid be from only one of the parents

<br />
06-05-2008, 11:02 AM
I hope relationships are more intricate in TS3, and I hope we can make those intricate relationships in CAS.

(i always HATED the fact that great-grandparents weren't technically your family! wth?)

I want pregnant people, the ablilty to make dead people, divorced couples, half-siblings, siblings that don't HAVE to be a teen, child, or toddler. *i have 4 adult siblings, and i'm just barely a teen!*.

the CAS relationships were so disappointing in CAS. It wouldn't actually have been much trouble at all, either!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
06-05-2008, 03:34 PM
i completly agree with adam the cas relationsips are extremly disapointing
i don't really create stories in the sims 2 but i like to have sort of a story when i play that i creater characters based on that and the lack of relationship options in CAS is making that much more difficult

<br />
06-05-2008, 08:17 PM
i think all types of families should be created now in cas..
i dont know if it was in this thread or another..but i also think you should be able to connect the family you are currently creating to another family..if you wanted to as well.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-05-2008, 08:25 PM
That's a great idea! I also think we should be able to create generations and generations of a family tree in CAS, but obviously the earlier gens would be dead, but it'd be cool of you could set up the family tree a little wider.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-05-2008, 08:35 PM
yeah i agree. it would be nice to give our sims a history for once.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]