Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 EPs
14-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Sims 3 EPs
I know this is a little early, but what type of EPs or Stuff packs do you want for the Sims 3?
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2008, 09:40 PM
Re: Sims 3 EPs
Holidays and weather but I really hate Pets.
14-03-2008, 09:49 PM
(14-03-2008 09:40 PM)Katie link Wrote:Holidays and weather but I really hate Pets.

Lol, what she said.
I reckon Weather should be in the base game, and maybe Holidays in the first EP to avoid the base game being too big.
14-03-2008, 09:52 PM
I really don't want pets either. I think that they are going to try and fit in as much as they can in the base game though, because in the magazine article, Mr. Humble said that they were trying not to forget anything in the base game; they are trying to pack as much stuff into it as they can.

Nothing witty on my mind..
14-03-2008, 09:57 PM
i like the idea, of expanding the town intoa a "world" in each ep,  sounds intresting
14-03-2008, 10:25 PM
I would like A Magic EP.  I really enjoyed Makin' Magic, and I dunno about everyone else but I don't want my game to be completely realistic.  That would be too dull.  I'll go outside if I want realism  Tongue.

[center]*CupcakesandPlumbobs*<br />Rachel<br />[Image: thcupcake.jpg]
<br />http://www.myspace.com/saintrachel<br />AIM=AStrawberrySlush[/center]
14-03-2008, 10:35 PM
I'm post positive that weather will be incorperated in the game. Just think, if one of the game's main sources are the feelings and moods of a sim (i.e. their surroundings will make or break them) if it's cold and rainy outside, a moody sim will be PISSED! oh, wait, if fact, I read in one of the articles that the writer made an example of a sim getting rained on, and how he was peeved the rest of the day. That right there should tell you about weather being in the game. Besides, by the look of the sunset and the clouds on the pics, there HAS to be weatherBig Grin

To answer your question, I think pets will either be in the game (very slim chance I think) or there will be yet another pets game. With all the cool, smooth graphics, they can make pets look even more real. Maybe a career EP would be cool. That or superstar, or something.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
14-03-2008, 10:37 PM
I don't know what is in the base game yet (obviousley) so I can't say for sure. But one thing that I know is that I want more child-oriented items. Like strollers and play structures and trampolines and such. If we have this either in the base game or an expansion I would be thrilled. I would also like zoos! that would be fun to take your child to the zoo and have the child be scared of a lion or something!
15-03-2008, 12:14 AM
I wouldn't mind a magic themed EP...

Seasons will definately be included in the base gaem, from what we've heard...

I could care less about pets. I love pets, in real life. I love my birdies. But I don't like sim pets. Dunno why, but something about them pisses me off.

I honestly cannot think of anything I would like to see, so I'll just trust EA to come out with something interesting :3
15-03-2008, 12:19 AM
I think yeah a magic one would be good but also ... i like the superstar one for the sims 1. Becoming like a star was pretty fun! I'd like to see that again!  Smile