Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 EPs
15-03-2008, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2008 07:26 PM by Verno77.)
Re: Sims 3 EPs
Yah superstar would be a good one.

*Cough*

dateline= Wrote:The Sims 3: Movie Magic

Objects: Community lot items-movie props, movie camera, modeling stage setup, and backdrops. Home items- movie theater screen (when on community lot, plays only movies, 6 squares wide, 2 floors high)

Description: Movie Magic goes father into the movie making part of Super Star, but also goes deeper into the other fame jobs. It’s also it easier to make movies of your sims. When you film your sim doing something it will go to the new movie chip collector. Like with snapshots, the chip collector stores all your chips of different things. In there you can put the clips together and add effects to make a movie. When you are done sorting the clips you can turn it into a movie. It will be sent to the DVD rack so your sims can watch it. It can also be sent to your simpage’s movie list.
To make good movies you need to use special movie options (like boolprop) that can be activated by a movie camera. With this on, sims have new acting options with other sims, objects, and themselves. But you must have high skills to do special movie options. Make sure to use costumes like ones of aliens and robots to make sense of the movie. Another good way to make a good movie is to use movie props. Your sims also need to have high-level skills to use these props. Only stars can use the special acting options and the props.
To become a star you need to find an agent. You can find one by using the phone, star magazine, or the computer. When your sim has an agent and is featured in a production it will become a star. This will become your sims job, but you will sometimes have to go with it to work
Agents help keep up your fame up. The better the agent (and pay) is, the better they are of keeping the sims fame up. When your agent quits or you fire them you only have a short period of time before you lose your sims fame and lose stardom so find a new agent fast. Agents will also request (computer generated) movies for your sim to take part, if you don’t want to make your own movie.
Every time a movie is put on the selves and you’re in it, your fame will increase along with your paycheck. When a sim watches a movie and likes it, the sim will become a fan. The sim would have aspirations like watch a movie with this star in it, talk to this star, get autograph of this star, ECT. So the more fans you have the more fame you get.
Some other fame careers are modeling and music. They work primarily the same in which you have to look good, have skill, and have an agent. Every time you make an album or be featured on a cover, you fame goes up.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2008, 06:22 PM
In the sims 3, I would love more kid options like the following to be in the base game:
  *kids get grounded
  *Trampoleines
  *sleepovers
  *kids get whipped
  *walk to bus stop, which isnt infront of your house
  *lunch box for school, fix kid lunch box
  *lunch money
  *kids spend weekend with grandparents

Also i want the sims2 celebration stuff to be in the base! for birthday parties, etc. 

15-03-2008, 06:38 PM
1.  Better than pets:  Sims 3: Animals - zoo, farm, and wild animals included.  Animals can escape from zoo, and wildlife roams all over the city.

2.  Community EP:  Functioning hospitals, with death and disease; functioning police stations with crimes, arrests, and a jail; courthouse with trials initiated by your sims.

3. Vacation:  sims can travel to other parts of the world, and later return.  (How would they make time work, I wonder?)

But there is so much we don't know about the base game, it is hard to speculate about the EPs.
15-03-2008, 07:47 PM
I want seasons to be in the base game but I hope they do similiar EP's to the ones in TS2, like OFB, Nightlife and FreeTime.
I agree with mhjcml. I would love to see more options for children in TS3 like being grounded and spending weekends with grandparents and other family members.
15-03-2008, 08:11 PM
(15-03-2008 06:22 PM)mhjcml link Wrote:In the sims 3, I would love more kid options like the following to be in the base game:
  *kids get grounded
   *Trampoleines
   *sleepovers
   *kids get whipped
   *walk to bus stop, which isnt infront of your house
   *lunch box for school, fix kid lunch box
   *lunch money
   *kids spend weekend with grandparents

Also i want the sims2 celebration stuff to be in the base! for birthday parties, etc. 

You would want the kids whipped?!
15-03-2008, 10:02 PM
(15-03-2008 12:14 AM)Leafy link Wrote:I wouldn't mind a magic themed EP...

Seasons will definately be included in the base gaem, from what we've heard...

I could care less about pets. I love pets, in real life. I love my birdies. But I don't like sim pets. Dunno why, but something about them pisses me off.

I honestly cannot think of anything I would like to see, so I'll just trust EA to come out with something interesting :3

I didn't like Sims 2 Pets EP either. The pets needed constant attention, along as your Sims!
15-03-2008, 10:06 PM
(15-03-2008 10:02 PM)Rena link Wrote:[quote author=Leafy link=topic=20.msg282#msg282 date=1205536449]
I wouldn't mind a magic themed EP...

I could care less about pets. I love pets, in real life. I love my birdies. But I don't like sim pets. Dunno why, but something about them pisses me off.

I honestly cannot think of anything I would like to see, so I'll just trust EA to come out with something interesting :3

I didn't like Sims 2 Pets EP either. The pets needed constant attention, along as your Sims!
[/quote]

If there is an EP of Pets in TS3 I won't buy it cos I didn't like the TS2 EP.
15-03-2008, 10:06 PM
[glow=red,2,300]I would like an EP like "Superstar". I'd enjoy getting famous, either as a model or maybe even a TV star? [/glow]
15-03-2008, 10:07 PM
(15-03-2008 10:06 PM)Sims3Fan92 link Wrote:[quote author=Rena link=topic=20.msg442#msg442 date=1205614934]
[quote author=Leafy link=topic=20.msg282#msg282 date=1205536449]
I wouldn't mind a magic themed EP...

[/quote]

If there is an EP of Pets in TS3 I won't buy it cos I didn't like the TS2 EP.
[/quote]

I wouldn't either :3 It should be in the base of the game.
15-03-2008, 10:13 PM
wheather IS gonna be in the basic game  i am almost 100%
shore of and i think pets is gonna be in it 2
superstar can be possible
and i soo  baddly wnnt them 2 put nighlife in it as well with dj's and stuff
cars and all BUT I WANT THEM 2 PUT BIKES IN IT 2 THAK WOOD MAKE A CHANGE xd
and 4 the rest.... actually i woodint care less XD :Smile :-\ ;D