Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
whats coming?
04-05-2008, 05:23 PM
whats coming?
so we all no about the sims 3 ( no brainer Tongue) but EA hasn't given us much public information Sad like such as will the basic stories come back into focus in the sims three such as the goth family and the peasants? will there be expansion packs? and what will be the main focus in this game like in the sims 2 the main focus was just to build a house make a family and live there life but will that be the case in the sims 3? As we all know the sims 3 will be adding a hole new level of freedom with your sims because insted of having to live your sims life in one house for there hole life there now going to be able to wonder and explore all around the neighborhood which mean no more blue mist lol! Smile and we can finally say goodbye to loading screens! I think this is a great improvement from the sims 2. Some of the EA members were mentioning  about how there might possibly be a story or a mission line to this game to put in a compromise for the hard core gamers and the people who just want to have fun and enjoy what there doing personally i do not like this idea i think of the sims as a way to have the dream life thats might be impossible for some of us like to have a family who has everything they want (money,looks,friends) i find the sims 2 to happen to be a game that i enjoy allot because some of the other games i just get frustrated or tired of trying to fix or solve mysteries or problems one other thing they mentioned was that lets say your playing a family and the mom is an adult and there are other adults in the neighborhood they will all grow up together that would cause a problem for me because i would constantly have to go back and forth to play family's one major worry for me  is wether or not cheats will come back into this game like the basic boolprop cheats what will happen to them max motives happens to be one of my favorite so my sims can just be happy and enjoy life without having to go to the bathroom  every 2 minutes and all those must have cheats.

anyways please give me your opinions on this thankyou

-Anna     
Quote this message in a reply