Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ts3 pets???
04-05-2008, 06:10 PM
ts3 pets???
i am sorda concerned about this i really am hoping to see that basic ideas of all the sims 2 EP put into the sims 3 but in a better and more improved way such as in the sims 3 it should include everything you could do in the sims 2 and sims 2 expansion pack plus lots more like in the sims 3 they should still be able to have pets open a biasness have the seasons take ballet play soccer go to nightclubs go on vacation go to collage and much much more. Opinions please

-Anna
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Re: ts3 pets???
I agree. I don't think we need to have to wait for another Sims expansion pack because the ones in TS and TS2 were basically the same thing. If TS3 does have an expansion pack for this I won't be buying it unless they had TONS of new stuff.

Then again, if all of these expansion packs were added in the base game then there'd be fewer ideas for new expansion packs.

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]
04-05-2008, 06:36 PM
I would like to see it in the base game.  Really, there are still tons of things that could be put in EP's.  EP's might just become personal preference packs because some people have great ideas for EP's that wouldn't be a neccessary must have for the game.  There was a thread about a roller coaster EP and there could be many other themed EP's as well.  I doubt they would do that because they want everyont to buy the EP's and a themed EP would mean only those who like for example roller coasters/theme parks would buy the EP but I still hope the base game will include all the things that TS2 had in EP's.  I think I read somewhere in an article that they wouldn't intentionally leave something out so I don't know if they are talking about putting EP's that were in TS2 in the base game of TS3 or what.  I hope TS3 does have everything but I guess that depends on what the company thinks.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
04-05-2008, 07:26 PM
Having the basics of each expansion would be nice to have in the base game. Like maybe the town already comes with a university so your teen sims can go through their young adult stage and pets should be included, they already have cars, cash registers would be the basics for starting your own business and the price thingy, hobbies from freetime (and more), and seasons is kind of a must have.

Then in the expansions they can add on, like maybe your sims wants to go to college in the big city and hang out at home on the weekends, they can drive back, and for pets I want some reptiles, snakes and what not. They can also add those expansions that they didn't get to in the sims 2, the whole magic thing and such.

I never played the first sims, so I don't know what all expansions they had for that one, but yeah...
04-05-2008, 07:28 PM
i think the should keep expansion packs  
04-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Well they can have expansion packs but I don't want the same expansions like the ones in the sims 1 and 2 except for Mackin magic and superstar but anyway I hope they have different ideas for them and have everything else in the base game.
04-05-2008, 08:20 PM
(04-05-2008 08:10 PM)michellej9512 link Wrote:Well they can have expansion packs but I don't want the same expansions like the ones in the sims 1 and 2 except for Mackin magic and superstar but anyway I hope they have different ideas for them and have everything else in the base game.

yeah same here

its Lauren Tongue
04-05-2008, 09:14 PM
agreed  {yes}

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
04-05-2008, 09:17 PM
Everything included in TS2 "Free Time" needs to be in the base game. We shouldn't have had to wait that long for extra fun stuff like that.

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]
04-05-2008, 09:20 PM
yeah, and all the seasons stuff.  I love that EP!