Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
informed? mini games?
06-05-2008, 06:16 AM
informed? mini games?
I was answering a forum about sneaking out and wanted to elaborate more on the information we will be receiving about our sims while playing.

For example, jobs in ts2 had pop ups that contained information about your sims when they had a b day,  promotions, etc.

I think they will be even more apparent with ts3.

For ex again, if a sim does something bad and it finally gets back to his parents (or maybe the cops show up), I wonder if there will be a pop up informing (and reminding) you exactly why your sim s parents are mad at them. Because we gamers can be forgetful.

And mini games, with different traits I think it may be a bit hectic to get your child sims in privy school if dad isn't a natural, or great cook and neither is mom. Of course there are skills that can sharpen underdeveloped skills but if the parents aren't happy and have a crappy moodlet, they could make or break the mini game.

I wonder if the hand of god can serve a brilliant lobster bisque good enough to get your sim kids into privy school.

Well, at least you won't have to make sims clean the house in a rush!   

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2008, 06:27 AM
Re: informed? mini games?
I also forgot to mention that kids with different traits may be bad when the school master is over.

If one is inappropriate, he may think your kids are not good enough to enter hehe! Of course I hope they think before they act. I hope mini games can be an option, like paying for privy school upfront or through bills.

It would be cool to be able to have rich sims have the option to pay or "donate funds" yo the school instead of facing the headmaster, but if you wanted a challenge, the mini game option would be there.

The same with dates (if they choose to keep mini games)

There could be an option to play the mini game, or try and win the date over by doing certain things.

Like "flash simoleons" for sims who want to date/marry rich sims. Or "charm date" or buy drink, or "invite to whoo hoo" whether home or on siteWink

I would LOVE to see a sim come on too strong and get a slap!   

Of course depending on what the other sim likes or can be manipulated could be based on their traits, attraction, or dream, they may or may not take the bait.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
06-05-2008, 04:42 PM
I never understood what defined rich Sim, did they just have to have a lot of money or be in a high position at their job?

And I agree with you on the mini games.
06-05-2008, 06:27 PM
Thanks, I think it was determined by expensive items, but most certainly how much was in the piggy bank after a sim married another. I think it should now be determined by a sims house and items in it (I think I saw this in an article) the car they drive, what they wear, and what they give a sim out of their inventory or gifts. They said sims will be able to give gifts. If my girl sim were to dream of marrying a rich sim, receiving lavish gifts from them should make her moodlet platinum or extatic. That is until she realizes he's been giving gifts to more sims then her.

That's another thing I'm afraid of, the townies marrying off my sims lovers or crushes like in harvest moon! 

06-05-2008, 07:21 PM
Yeah I wouldn't like that either. You create a sim specifically for another sim and they go off and marry one of the townies. That would really mess up the story.