Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sneaking out. In a limo????
05-05-2008, 10:32 PM
Sneaking out. In a limo????
What! why in the sims two is there a limo and then your sims get in the very back and the person who's seeking out is driving i think its kinda wierd i hope the sims 3 is diffrent like mabey they will have to meet somewhere in town and then drive out of town or walk somewhere in town to meet someone

its Lauren Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2008, 12:54 AM
Re: Sneaking out. In a limo????
yeah i think they should be able to sneak out to town..since its seamless now i dont see why we cant choose to follow them if we wanted to.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-05-2008, 02:18 AM
(06-05-2008 12:54 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:yeah i think they should be able to sneak out to town..since its seamless now i dont see why we cant choose to follow them if we wanted to.
exzactly

its Lauren Tongue
06-05-2008, 05:58 AM
Well, someones gotta have a vehicle. I just hope our sims can ask others out and they can sneak to a late movie at the theater. (if it makes it in the final product which I'm sure it is)

Would be funny if you got caught or if a friend of your mothers caught you and it got around!

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!