Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Windows!
05-05-2008, 07:22 AM
Windows!
Oh my gosh! I just noticed something.. When I went to bed yesterday and the window of my room was left open an idea came into me Tongue Why can't we have any interactions with windows? I have a few ^^

We could leave them open.. and the new Wind thing that's added to the game could slam the window closed and sims could be a scared of them or something Big Grin

A baker sim would bake a pie and let it cool in the open window ^^

A thief could get in from an open window

You could place a telescope into the window whether it's open or not so it wouldn't always have to be outside and it would look cool from an open window in my opinion Tongue

And then you could just look outside of the window.. spy your neighbours.. I've always thought it's stupid that sims can't look from the windows.. of course you can MAKE them look out of them.. but it's not the same Big Grin Well just an idea ^^

Maissi means corn in finnish, so should I eat myself? Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 07:25 AM
Re: Windows!
i agree i would love everything to have interactions
windows too..
i think there should be windows that have the little seats..i think it would be a cool daydreaming spot or homework spot..
also i like all of your ideas for the window as well...i think it would add a whole new light to teens who sneak out..lol

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
05-05-2008, 10:25 AM
yes, i've always wanted interactions with windows that arn't  completely autonomous or boolproppable.

Burgulars sneaking in through the FRONT DOOR? thats LOCKED? that isn't what happens in real life.

opening the window could also change the temperature of the room.

Curtains SHOULD REALLY BE CLOSABLE at night! it's so unrealistic! most people in real life close the curtains, and if sims have curtains THEY SHOULD NOT JUST BE DECORATIVE!

Also, washing windows. they can get dirty, and you have to clean them, when they're dirty the light won't shine through them in that wonderful living room picture that looks like real life, they're just like windows now.

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
05-05-2008, 10:48 AM
In TS2, Sims actually CAN wash windows, just so you know. Wink But I do adore the light idea, it'll actually give you a reason to want your Sims to wash the window.

And I agree about room tempretures, hopefully they can shiver and sweat and everything, and I totally hope curtains aren't just decorative, and that they have more options and styles for them.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-05-2008, 11:00 AM
yes, the curtains now look like they threw some old rags on the windows.

the colours just aren't..... Normal......

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
05-05-2008, 08:18 PM
(05-05-2008 07:22 AM)Maissi link Wrote:Oh my gosh! I just noticed something.. When I went to bed yesterday and the window of my room was left open an idea came into me Tongue Why can't we have any interactions with windows? I have a few ^^

We could leave them open.. and the new Wind thing that's added to the game could slam the window closed and sims could be a scared of them or something Big Grin

A baker sim would bake a pie and let it cool in the open window ^^

A thief could get in from an open window

You could place a telescope into the window whether it's open or not so it wouldn't always have to be outside and it would look cool from an open window in my opinion Tongue

And then you could just look outside of the window.. spy your neighbours.. I've always thought it's stupid that sims can't look from the windows.. of course you can MAKE them look out of them.. but it's not the same Big Grin Well just an idea ^^

yes! great idea especally the spying part i can totally imagine my sims going up to a window sill taking the benakulars and spying on the nieghbors and we should allso be able to set stuff on it like flowers and well idk other stuff lol

its Lauren Tongue
05-05-2008, 09:09 PM
teens can sneak in, drive throw, stockers can watch you
and why dont they clean their windows
05-05-2008, 09:19 PM
(05-05-2008 09:09 PM)pink panther link Wrote:teens can sneak in, drive throw, stockers can watch you
and why dont they clean their windows

or! drive threw windows yay

its Lauren Tongue
06-05-2008, 02:36 AM
we CAN wash windows??
wow i havent fully experienced the joy of the sims 2 yet.. Wink
06-05-2008, 06:42 AM
Yes, you can! But erm... it isn't really much of a 'joy', so it doesn't matter if you have never had it happen before. Wink

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]