Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Windows!
06-05-2008, 07:13 AM
Re: Windows!
yeah, all they do is a tiny animation in a small part of the window, and it doesn't change a bloomin' thing!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2008, 08:19 PM
i adore the drive thru idea..it would be neat to have drive thru restaurants..or drive-in's etc..but thats getting off topic haha
anyhow i like the idea of crackin it open on a hot summer night..closing the curtains..etc etc..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-05-2008, 08:23 PM
Me too, and opening the windows in a morning would be nice. Sims could react to the weather when they first look through the window. If it's breezy and that Sim likes breeze, they could earn a little happy moodlet. And if it's sunny and the Sim hates warm weather/sunlight, they could obtain a small unhappy moodlet.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-05-2008, 08:35 PM
i agree that sounds really nice. =]
they could peer out the window as they open it..enjoy the weather like you said wave to a neighbor or spy haha.

06-05-2008, 08:37 PM
Yes! They could wave at their neighbour, or even shout, through the window. And breathe in the fresh air. Or if it is raining, they could stick their hand out the window and catch the droplets.

06-05-2008, 08:43 PM
haha yea!!
which gives me another idea..those plants you put in your windowsill..do you know what im talking about?? those are really pretty.

06-05-2008, 08:53 PM
Yes, I love them, we have them at our house. And I also had another idea related to weather. The kids could wake up in a morning, open the curtains, see that it's been snowing and get ready really fast and run outside to play! You know when you get really excited to see snow. Tongue

06-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Sims already do look out of windows.
I noticed this a couple of times before... their comfort level goes up a bit when they do that. lol
06-05-2008, 10:02 PM
I mean like, open the window though. Like rather than just through the glass, you know?

06-05-2008, 10:09 PM
(06-05-2008 08:53 PM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:Yes, I love them, we have them at our house. And I also had another idea related to weather. The kids could wake up in a morning, open the curtains, see that it's been snowing and get ready really fast and run outside to play! You know when you get really excited to see snow. Tongue

i used to do that..i would always wish really hard for snow days and get excited to see the snow. i would get dressed wake up all my friends and go have snowball fights and build cool snowmen and women whole families depending on how much snow..and i think now since its seamless..
they should have sleds for the winter...and sled down hills =]