Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Windows!
06-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Re: Windows!
That's exactly what I do! I really want child Sims to get really excited, and grab a sledge and all the children could get together and have massive town snowball fights and things!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2008, 04:40 PM
Yea, windows should definitely be more interactive. Here's some things that I think you should be able to do. Each of these things by the way could possibly give special moodlets to sims with certain traits.

-Sit and daydream
-Cuddle
-Write novel but more quickly than on computer because of inspiration
-Spy on the goings on below with eyes or binoculars
-Everything you guys listed
07-05-2008, 05:49 PM
I especially like sit and daydream and write novel, because I do that, too. Windows are the windows of inspiration! Tongue And you could watch the sunset at night. I hope Sims in love can go to the park and watch the sunset together, too.

07-05-2008, 07:31 PM
(07-05-2008 05:49 PM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:I especially like sit and daydream and write novel, because I do that, too. Windows are the windows of inspiration! Tongue And you could watch the sunset at night. I hope Sims in love can go to the park and watch the sunset together, too.

That would be so cute for sims on a date, especially if they were having a picnic, wow that would be really romantic (:

Coming Soon...
07-05-2008, 07:35 PM
That's what I was thinking. Smile I don't see why it shouldn't be possible. There is a park for sure. There is sunset for sure. And someone did mention they can have picnics. So already we're half there. No if we could just have the right interactions and moodlets...

07-05-2008, 07:38 PM
Well i'm sure they will keep the romantic kissing option, and maybe add a few more in? (:

Coming Soon...
07-05-2008, 07:42 PM
I hope so. I am sick of seeing them make out all the time. And also, why can't there be a snog option? Nobody calls it make out here. Tongue

07-05-2008, 07:48 PM
I know (: Yes, Let's make out today (: No thanks. (:

Coming Soon...
07-05-2008, 08:01 PM
I read that wrong for a moment lol. And lots of Smile there! But yeah, I know what you mean. They just need a good UK-ish snog! Tongue

07-05-2008, 08:31 PM
Haha, snogging sounds SOOO weird to me. The first time I heard of it was from the Georgia Nicholson books. I guess if you grow up with it its natural, but to me it sounds like sort of frog like.