Windows!
07-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Re: Windows!
LOL! Frog? (: Very random! Make out sounds to me like...Doing your makeup (:

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2008, 11:53 PM
Hahaha...I can totally see that! And I what I mean by frog like is that snogging doesn't really sound like something a human would do. Sounds like, "ARghghGhh, I'm the mean snogging monster." Okay...now I'm really rambling and being crazy.

I think make out probably comes from someone asking if you did well. Like, "How did you make out today?" Then people started asking that in relation to sexual things...and voila! MAKEOUT!
08-05-2008, 04:38 PM
Make out sounds to me like... making out. As in, "I can't make out what it says!"

I love the word snog. I just think it's really snogalicious. Not because of it's meaning, I just think it's a really funny-sounding word to combine with romance. It doesn't mix properly, that's why it's awesome to me. {tongue}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-07-2008, 04:09 PM
(05-05-2008 10:25 AM)???????g™ ?? ????? link Wrote:Also, washing windows. they can get dirty, and you have to clean them, when they're dirty the light won't shine through them in that wonderful living room picture that looks like real life, they're just like windows now.

What, your sims (ts2) have never washed their own windows compulsively? I have to drag them away...

Damn. Whats with my game?

And it's not as if the windows are dirty either...

&lt;i&gt;[ways not to start a party political broadcast] <br />Jo Brand: For the next three and a half hours... - Everyone has to love &quot; Mock Of The Week &quot; ...