Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi
28-05-2008, 11:14 PM
Re: Hi
Haha, seems they run in your family too then. Pretty much, soon as the first set in the family comes along, chances are you're stuck with them, twins will keep reappearing. Smile Not that that happens all the time, but when one set comes along, it's likely more will... And identical twins are down to pure luck and are very rare, so good luck to you on that one! Big Grin Wink Haha, you never know, you may be the lucky one! Personally I'd be happy with fraternal or identical, love them both. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
28-05-2008, 11:15 PM
I'm sure she'll come around, Cassie. Who could not be happy about having twins? With the support of her wonderful family members like you, I'm sure she'll manage. Smile

Anyhoo, seems it runs in your family, too, twinslife. Smile That's rather lucky, you know. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
30-05-2008, 12:04 AM
Man, I wish I was a twin  {cursing}
LUCKY!!!

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
30-05-2008, 12:38 AM
hey, welcome back, Larue! Smile

Have a welcome cheer.
Have fun back at the forums.
31-05-2008, 09:53 AM
(28-05-2008 11:15 PM)Bambi~Palooza link Wrote:I'm sure she'll come around, Cassie. Who could not be happy about having twins? With the support of her wonderful family members like you, I'm sure she'll manage. Smile

Anyhoo, seems it runs in your family, too, twinslife. Smile That's rather lucky, you know. Wink

Well she was never the most maternal of folk but like I say, she's adjusting. It's double everything, see. Twice the money, twice the time. She's busy in college and obviously the father isn't helping out. She was nervous about looking after one but taking care of two just blew her away. I don't think she realises how lucky she is, she will do one day though. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
31-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Oh, definitely. Things always work out, in the end. Or so I've been told. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
09-06-2008, 11:23 PM
[Image: Welcome.jpg]

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!