Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
are the graphics really that good?
04-05-2008, 09:22 PM
are the graphics really that good?
are the graphics really as good as they look in the pictures we have seen on the websites or is it just fake like when i first got the sims 2 i thought the charecters would look like what the looked like on the box but they didn't so what it going to be like this timeĀ  are the graphics going to look like what they apear in the picture or are they just going to look like the same in the sims 2

its Lauren Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2008, 09:35 PM
Re: are the graphics really that good?
True, things almost never look like what they do on the box, but there are a lot of screenshots of some of the gameplay. It's not a huge step (like from TS to TS2) but it still looks nice. It all comes down to the graphic card and settings of your computer.

By the way you may want to cool it on the number of topics you make. Big Grin

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]
04-05-2008, 09:36 PM
(04-05-2008 09:35 PM)Captain link Wrote:True, things almost never look like what they do on the box, but there are a lot of screenshots of some of the gameplay. It's not a huge step (like from TS to TS2) but it still looks nice. It all comes down to the graphic card and settings of your computer.

where have you found screen shots of the gameplay because i have seen some posted on a website that are telling people they are fake

its Lauren Tongue
04-05-2008, 09:37 PM
I think those are the gnuine graphics.
04-05-2008, 09:38 PM
(04-05-2008 09:37 PM)elm1230 link Wrote:I think those are the gnuine graphics.

huh?

its Lauren Tongue
04-05-2008, 09:41 PM
http://snootysims.com/thesims3index.php?id=thesims3

A few of the pics. Or you may just want to check the officical Sims 3 website.

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]
04-05-2008, 09:44 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2008 09:46 PM by TS3roxmysox.)
(04-05-2008 09:41 PM)Captain link Wrote:http://snootysims.com/thesims3index.php?id=thesims3

A few of the pics. Or you may just want to check the officical Sims 3 website.
oh

i like the third picture

its Lauren Tongue
04-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Yes, the third picture is brilliant. Notice how the shadows move throughout the day, how the morning sun reflects the lake. It's so amazing! Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
04-05-2008, 10:45 PM
(04-05-2008 10:43 PM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:Yes, the third picture is brilliant. Notice how the shadows move throughout the day, how the morning sun reflects the lake. It's so amazing! Smile
one thing im in love with about this game is how it is going to be so when you leave your house time still continues like in nightlife you would leave your house to go downtown and you would see the time of say change but then when you went back to the house it was the same time as when you left the house

its Lauren Tongue
04-05-2008, 10:49 PM
Yeah, that totally annoyed me that you would go downtown and then when you got home at like, 7pm, all the house would still be perfectly awake and busy and the Sims that have been out have to go to bed so early and all their needs have to be taken care of. But I just love that the whole neighbourhood ages at the same time, so there'll be new townies and Sims every generation. Because I found it scary how you could have a Sim who is best friends with a townie, and then 10 generations later and that same townie is still as young as he was when he was best mates with gen 1!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]