Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
are the graphics really that good?
04-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Re: are the graphics really that good?
I'm in love with that screenshot of the living room with the wood floor and fireplace. My mom thought that they were real pictures from people's houses.  Wink

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2008, 10:56 PM
I know! I agree! It looks so real, and far superior graphic-wise to any other pictures I have seen. I hope the graphics will be like that, but I have little hope - I doubt the graphics will improve very much from TS1.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-05-2008, 02:04 AM
(04-05-2008 09:22 PM)TS3roxmysox link Wrote:are the graphics really as good as they look in the pictures we have seen on the websites or is it just fake like when i first got the sims 2 i thought the charecters would look like what the looked like on the box but they didn't so what it going to be like this time  are the graphics going to look like what they apear in the picture or are they just going to look like the same in the sims 2
you have said before in a thread that your father works at EA. if that was true and you weren't lying as i suspect then you would know if the graphics were really like the screenshots now wouldn't you?

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
05-05-2008, 02:07 AM
(05-05-2008 02:04 AM)hansthesockmonkey link Wrote:[quote author=TS3roxmysox link=topic=1942.msg48254#msg48254 date=1209932552]
are the graphics really as good as they look in the pictures we have seen on the websites or is it just fake like when i first got the sims 2 i thought the charecters would look like what the looked like on the box but they didn't so what it going to be like this time  are the graphics going to look like what they apear in the picture or are they just going to look like the same in the sims 2
you have said before in a thread that your father works at EA. if that was true and you weren't lying as i suspect then you would know if the graphics were really like the screenshots now wouldn't you?
[/quote]

no  my dad as i have said before dose NOT tell me everything i know now that the graphics are oging to be better its just his job and everyones like omg lol  ive asked my dad many questions before that he wont answer he says he dosnt want my to reveal things that arnt allready out there

its Lauren Tongue
05-05-2008, 02:56 AM
If anyone has Sims 2 for PSP, the graphics are outstanding. Beautiful sunrises and sets... Smile

I believe your dad works for EA..., and if he didn't who cares, we're all gonnaget TS3 eventually and see the contents, so chillax. Wink
05-05-2008, 02:59 AM
(05-05-2008 02:56 AM)*~*Fueled By Ramen*~* link Wrote:If anyone has Sims 2 for PSP, the graphics are outstanding. Beautiful sunrises and sets... Smile

I believe your dad works for EA..., and if he didn't who cares, we're all gonnaget TS3 eventually and see the contents, so chillax. Wink

jw geeze lol

its Lauren Tongue
05-05-2008, 12:10 PM
Well anyway, if the graphics are anything like this, I will just explode with happiness! Big Grin

[Image: thesims3-26.jpg]

[Image: thesims3-25.jpg]

05-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Ahh, I wish I could see your pictures!

I think that the graphic will be a lot better, they're just not going to be the same crazy shift that happened with TS1 to TS2.
05-05-2008, 12:39 PM
You can't see the pictures? How come? Sad
Well anyhoo, it's only pictures you have seen before - the picture of that ever-so-real-looking lounge and also one of the town at sunset.

And I feel the same way. There is just not a chance that the graphics could improve like they did from TS1 to TS2, it was a jump from 2D to 3D after all. But I still think they will be better, they have to be.

05-05-2008, 10:08 PM
I don't know if any of you played the Sims Story games. But the water in Castaway was fantastic, it looked way better than Sims 2 water.  Smile