Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
no more pleasants no more pleasantview
05-05-2008, 04:13 PM
Re: no more pleasants no more pleasantview
oh, I want the goths back. THeyre part of the game now and i would love to see what the creators of the game do with them. Did Cassandra get with Don or the other guy (Darren?) who did alexander fall for? did bella come back? or does mortimer end up with someone else? With the pleasents, DOes daniel end his affair? does he have a baby with the maid? are they married? how did the twins turn out? and what about their cousins? I WANT TO KNOW
lmao. but seriousley I wonder what they would do
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Same here! I want to know! I don't really want to see the Goths get abandoned. It will be a loss for most of us if the Goths are missing.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-05-2008, 07:05 PM
yeah, out of everyone I want the goths to stay.  They are my favorites and life just wouldn't be the same without them.  Of course, if the game has families that are just as mysterious and weird then I guess I would get used to them as well but still...

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
05-05-2008, 07:19 PM
The Goths were in it from TS1, and they are by far more interesting and entertaining and well-loved, so even if they made new interesting characters, they wouldn't make up for their loss. They need to keep the Goths and maybe a couple others, and the rest should be brand new faces. Us as VIP's should have got to vote for our favourite families to stay in the game, but I guess it's too late now. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]