Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bicycles anyone?
04-05-2008, 09:29 PM
bicycles anyone?
i think sims should have bicycles thats would be fun to ride through town on your cool new mountain bike and then toddlers could have uhm whats it called oh tricycle! not to mention that would open up a new biasness option for opening a bike shop

its Lauren Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2008, 09:47 PM
Re: bicycles anyone?
yes, I was thinking of bicycles too actually the other day.  I would love to see a tandom and two sims ride it on a date or something.  It would be neat and athletic sims would love them!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
04-05-2008, 10:37 PM
I hope families can go riding through the mountains together and kids can play on their bikes outside in the 'hood and parents can teach children how to ride their bike.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
04-05-2008, 10:39 PM
(04-05-2008 10:37 PM)Cookies &amp; Cassie link Wrote:I hope families can go riding through the mountains together and kids can play on their bikes outside in the 'hood and parents can teach children how to ride their bike.

Yeah!

its Lauren Tongue
04-05-2008, 10:48 PM
motorbikes would be cool too, like motorcycles and dirt bikes.  My cousins have family outings on thier dirt bikes and I think families could have fun doing that.

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
04-05-2008, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2008 11:34 PM by eternalbunny.)
teens could have mopeds or scooters and the elders could have those electric wheelchairs ( has no idea what they're called)
04-05-2008, 11:38 PM
I could just imagine a couple of old people having a race through town on their electric wheelchairs! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-05-2008, 12:52 AM
LoL, that would be so funny to see. I can just imagine their expressions as they over exert themselves.
05-05-2008, 03:15 AM
haha, ya and one might start sweating or maybe couphing lol

05-05-2008, 04:41 AM
i would love both bicycles and motorcycles.
I think they would be a great addition to the seamless neighborhood!!
cause you remember those older movies..where the rebel teenage girl would sneak out her top story window and hop on the back of her bfs bike?? i would love that to be in the sims 3.
=]

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]