Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
mall!
04-05-2008, 10:35 PM
mall!
a  big mall should be made like with clothing shops and pet stores and since sims can where unique shoes insted of ones that come with your outfit why not thro in a shoe store not to mention a food court and all that legit stuff

its Lauren Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2008, 10:51 PM
Re: mall!
malls complete my life lol!  There should totally be a mall and like teens could work there as store clerks and stuff as a summer job.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
05-05-2008, 02:44 AM
your sims could have more eating choices  and then shop and shop  sweet.
05-05-2008, 02:48 AM
(05-05-2008 02:44 AM)pink panther link Wrote:your sims could have more eating choices  and then shop and shop  sweet.

yeah i wish they made like a fast food place something like mcdonalds only for sims but sadly no Sad

its Lauren Tongue
05-05-2008, 04:49 AM
i agree i have been hoping for a nice big mall..and not a crap kind..i want each store to have different things..not the same thing just a diff store..if you know what i mean. i would love all those food stands vending machines..the loitering outside the mall..the restaurants and all that would be great.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]