Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who works for EA
04-05-2008, 10:23 PM
who works for EA
now i know a few people have to work for EA here at least i think it would seem like it so fess up lol

its Lauren Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Re: who works for EA
Some people (well, one person) thinks I work for EAxis lol! Big Grin But I can promise you, I don't! If I did I would tell you everything and not complain about updates all the time like I usually do. But I have the sneaky feeling someone from EAxis posts here, too. Hehe.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
04-05-2008, 10:28 PM
(04-05-2008 10:26 PM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:Some people (well, one person) thinks I work for EAxis lol! Big Grin But I can promise you, I don't! If I did I would tell you everything and not complain about updates all the time like I usually do. But I have the sneaky feeling someone from EAxis posts here, too. Hehe.

yup i bet someone dose

Wink

its Lauren Tongue
04-05-2008, 10:52 PM
yeah but the question is who?  I wish they would see this and fess up.  We wouldn't kill them lol.  and then at least we would know that our ideas are heard.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
04-05-2008, 10:57 PM
Anybody prepared to venture any guesses?

04-05-2008, 10:58 PM
(04-05-2008 10:52 PM)CountryGal4132 link Wrote:yeah but the question is who?  I wish they would see this and fess up.  We wouldn't kill them lol.  and then at least we would know that our ideas are heard.

well i dont work for them i just no allot about it because.... my dad works for EA and is working on the sims 3 and i  like ask him stuff like lots of stuff about the sims 3 and he answers me 

its Lauren Tongue
04-05-2008, 10:59 PM
(04-05-2008 10:58 PM)TS3roxmysox link Wrote:[quote author=CountryGal4132 link=topic=1951.msg48406#msg48406 date=1209937947]
yeah but the question is who?  I wish they would see this and fess up.  We wouldn't kill them lol.  and then at least we would know that our ideas are heard.

well i dont work for them i just no allot about it because.... my dad works for EA and is working on the sims 3 and i  like ask him stuff like lots of stuff about the sims 3 and he answers me 
[/quote]

sooo feel free to ask me stuff about it

its Lauren Tongue
04-05-2008, 11:01 PM
OMG! Can you ask your dad like, EVERYTHING! And then post it here first?! I would love you forever! Tongue {rolleyes}

04-05-2008, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2008 11:05 PM by TS3roxmysox.)
(04-05-2008 11:01 PM)Cookies &amp; Cassie link Wrote:OMG! Can you ask your dad like, EVERYTHING! And then post it here first?! I would love you forever! Tongue {rolleyes}

lol i already have asked him everything and hes told me everything he can tell and i would understand i just dont wanna riun it for u guys if u promise not to spread it around mad crazy k then i will post something on faqs about the game

oh and i must say that most of the stuff has allready been known or told

its Lauren Tongue
04-05-2008, 11:05 PM
that would be amazing!!!!  I would totally give you another hoorah and I am sure others here feel the same.  Please do tell what you can!  That's awesome that your dad works on it too.  That would be so cool if my dad worked on something like this game.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]