Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who works for EA
04-05-2008, 11:07 PM
Re: who works for EA
(04-05-2008 11:05 PM)CountryGal4132 link Wrote:that would be amazing!!!!  I would totally give you another hoorah and I am sure others here feel the same.  Please do tell what you can!  That's awesome that your dad works on it too.  That would be so cool if my dad worked on something like this game.

haha yeah i love how my dad works there sooo here it comes

its Lauren Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2008, 11:08 PM
Yes, you could start a thread in the General Discussion Section and if you possibly could, list all the information your dad has told you! You would also get a Hooray from me and probably from lots of others too! {yes}

PS: Your dad has the coolest job ever!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
04-05-2008, 11:17 PM
ok well first of all Will Wright's not working on the sims 3 and no more bladder bar insted of 8 motive bars there will only be like a few one of the big one is stress vs. fun  but your sims like will still have ta go to the bathroom but supossedly from what my dad says this icon will appear next to its picture on the side when it needs to go and if it dosnt its happy meter will go down and eventually it will wet itself lol no more wants and fears sims now have dream oh and shoes come sepretly insted of going with your outfit you can be a scientist and an astronot and much more oh you will see the stars and the moon and the sun and there will be morning mist and dusk jobs just arnt like jobs anymore you can have romances with the other staff member and that legit stuff uhmm what else what else like this ones kinda hard to explain but your sims can decide when it wants to like buckle down and work hard or weather or not it wants to be lazy and that kinda stuff oviously you can walk around town and you can zoom out while your playing your sims to see the hole nieghbor hood things can be put at a 45 degree angel and the biulding grid is smaller  hold on theres more

its Lauren Tongue
04-05-2008, 11:24 PM
Okay, I am holding on. Smile

But morning mist? I didn't know about that! Sounds neat! As does night jobs... I was hoping for those (as long as you can balance them with day jobs, that is)!

04-05-2008, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 04-05-2008 11:29 PM by TS3roxmysox.)
well you some of the stories arnt coming back Sad pleasant view town wont be there anymore there is a downtown area theres a movie theater!
bistro,bookstore, park (duhh) and like tons more places as you prolly know everything is costomizable and there like a zillion traits and you can like combine them so theres a million more options ,picnics! well idk about night jobs but there is part time jobs

its Lauren Tongue
04-05-2008, 11:30 PM
PICNICS! Yay! Big Grin Do you know if we can go in the move theater? That would be fun!

And I gave you your Karma as promised. Wink

If you can, pester your dad some more and see if he can tell you what else us happening, more Karma will be headed your way! Big Grin

04-05-2008, 11:37 PM
sims have much improved and can take beter care of themselves while your not there to play them sims can grown ingrediants for meals sims will make friends better when there happy for instance if your sims happy meter is down they get craby when there meter is all the way up there not craby paintings made by sims like will depend on there personality so no sims will make the same painting  sims will have like favorite mosic gerne and colors and things like that sims will learn faster when there happy too 80 traits  if a mothers mood during pregnancy is cranky or something like that then her baby will recieve those traits too sims can now get wicked fat lol and like anerexic  the one nieghbor hood they have in the game will be huge  sims will act more like real people now the game theme will be more focused on socializing all sims in the niehbor hood will age at once

its Lauren Tongue
04-05-2008, 11:38 PM
(04-05-2008 11:30 PM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:PICNICS! Yay! Big Grin Do you know if we can go in the move theater? That would be fun!

And I gave you your Karma as promised. Wink

If you can, pester your dad some more and see if he can tell you what else us happening, more Karma will be headed your way! Big Grin

lol for now you can go in the theater but my dad says it might change

its Lauren Tongue
04-05-2008, 11:52 PM
I hope it doesn't change, I would love to go into the theatre!  hoorah for u lol!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
04-05-2008, 11:53 PM
Yes, I don't think they should change it, that would be rather dumb. I can't wait! Big Grin