Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who works for EA
05-05-2008, 10:10 PM
Re: who works for EA
(05-05-2008 12:29 AM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:That sounds awesome! Well, I guess watching a Sim movie might get a bit boring but if it only lasted about 5 minutes our time, it would still be cool to go inside the theatre. I want Sims on the back row to make out and some kid Sims to throw popcorn at each other and things. Smile

I'd probably be okay if it was another rabbit hole type thing, then you could use your imagination and say that your Sims just saw "Iron Man" and they loved it (idk), and while there at the movies you came wander around spying on every one else.
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 10:25 PM
(05-05-2008 10:10 PM)eternalbunny link Wrote:[quote author=Cookies & Cassie link=topic=1951.msg48460#msg48460 date=1209943753]
That sounds awesome! Well, I guess watching a Sim movie might get a bit boring but if it only lasted about 5 minutes our time, it would still be cool to go inside the theatre. I want Sims on the back row to make out and some kid Sims to throw popcorn at each other and things. Smile

I'd probably be okay if it was another rabbit hole type thing, then you could use your imagination and say that your Sims just saw "Iron Man" and they loved it (idk), and while there at the movies you came wander around spying on every one else.
[/quote]

idk i think it would probably spead up time

its Lauren Tongue
06-05-2008, 08:21 PM
yeah i wouldnt wanna go see the movie with them or anything..but i think the concessions should be outside the building..so they can purchase their ticket we could buy them their snacks..etc..and then once the movie starts they go inside..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-05-2008, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2008 08:27 PM by dejadejavu.)
(05-05-2008 12:39 AM)TS3roxmysox link Wrote:[quote author=Cookies & Cassie link=topic=1951.msg48463#msg48463 date=1209944100]
Do you think you would be able to carry some of our ideas to your dad and then he could let those at EAxis know? Because there is still time to implement some things into the game. {yes}
sadly no im srry see they have allready pretty much made the game there just putting it on to disks and finalizing it and making tweeks and improvements
[/quote]

Putting the game onto disks is what the publisher does, you don't do that in development. I know from my dads production business that replication is the absolute final stage and it costs thousands of dollars for small projects. Changes also cost a fortune. EA has stated that things still might change in the game such as what buildings are rabbit holes, and that they are working out bugs with cars. 

By the way Cassie...I'm onto you and your undercover mission  {vanish}
06-05-2008, 08:27 PM
I thought so. It's too early for it to be going onto disks already.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-05-2008, 08:29 PM
I don't mean to be a downer or anything, but even if her dad did work for EA he would be breaking the law by saying anything. Also I don't think a person who works for EA (must be highly qualified and intelligent) would jeopardize his position by saying anything that the general public didn't know already, so its not much of an advantage.
08-05-2008, 03:10 AM
(06-05-2008 08:25 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:[quote author=TS3roxmysox link=topic=1951.msg48465#msg48465 date=1209944368]
[quote author=Cookies & Cassie link=topic=1951.msg48463#msg48463 date=1209944100]
Do you think you would be able to carry some of our ideas to your dad and then he could let those at EAxis know? Because there is still time to implement some things into the game. {yes}
sadly no im srry see they have allready pretty much made the game there just putting it on to disks and finalizing it and making tweeks and improvements
[/quote]

Putting the game onto disks is what the publisher does, you don't do that in development. I know from my dads production business that replication is the absolute final stage and it costs thousands of dollars for small projects. Changes also cost a fortune. EA has stated that things still might change in the game such as what buildings are rabbit holes, and that they are working out bugs with cars. 

[/quote]

there not replicating it its not evan close to like anything near a disk that final its just like editors edition its kinda when u take a flopy disk and copy stuff onto it except not really lol

its Lauren Tongue
08-05-2008, 03:12 AM
(06-05-2008 08:25 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:[quote author=TS3roxmysox link=topic=1951.msg48465#msg48465 date=1209944368]
[quote author=Cookies & Cassie link=topic=1951.msg48463#msg48463 date=1209944100]
[/quote]

[/quote]

but they are not changing any magor ideas

its Lauren Tongue
08-05-2008, 03:12 AM
(06-05-2008 08:27 PM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:I thought so. It's too early for it to be going onto disks already.

its not disks its like one editors disk type thing

its Lauren Tongue
08-05-2008, 03:13 AM
(06-05-2008 08:29 PM)dejadejavu link Wrote:I don't mean to be a downer or anything, but even if her dad did work for EA he would be breaking the law by saying anything. Also I don't think a person who works for EA (must be highly qualified and intelligent) would jeopardize his position by saying anything that the general public didn't know already, so its not much of an advantage.

all i said was there making an editors diskk erghh this is just what my dad said to me k

its Lauren Tongue