or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
who works for EA
04-05-2008, 11:59 PM
Re: who works for EA
wowy thank u sooooooooooooooo much u r awesome

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 12:21 AM
(04-05-2008 11:53 PM)Cookies &amp; Cassie link Wrote:Yes, I don't think they should change it, that would be rather dumb. I can't wait! Big Grin

well i dont think they want to change it i think in the testing it might not work i no that right now you can go into the movie theater loby and get like candy and stuff and tickets but you cant go inside the actuall theater

its Lauren Tongue
05-05-2008, 12:29 AM
That sounds awesome! Well, I guess watching a Sim movie might get a bit boring but if it only lasted about 5 minutes our time, it would still be cool to go inside the theatre. I want Sims on the back row to make out and some kid Sims to throw popcorn at each other and things. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-05-2008, 12:30 AM
(05-05-2008 12:29 AM)Cookies &amp; Cassie link Wrote:That sounds awesome! Well, I guess watching a Sim movie might get a bit boring but if it only lasted about 5 minutes our time, it would still be cool to go inside the theatre. I want Sims on the back row to make out and some kid Sims to throw popcorn at each other and things. Smile

lol yeah

its Lauren Tongue
05-05-2008, 12:35 AM
Do you think you would be able to carry some of our ideas to your dad and then he could let those at EAxis know? Because there is still time to implement some things into the game. {yes}

05-05-2008, 12:39 AM
(05-05-2008 12:35 AM)Cookies &amp; Cassie link Wrote:Do you think you would be able to carry some of our ideas to your dad and then he could let those at EAxis know? Because there is still time to implement some things into the game. {yes}

sadly no im srry see they have allready pretty much made the game there just putting it on to disks and finalizing it and making tweeks and improvements

its Lauren Tongue
05-05-2008, 12:49 AM
Wow, putting it on disks already?! Not long ago they were just 60% through or something. I suspected they were making the final adjustments now but the word 'disks' makes it sounds almost done! Big Grin

05-05-2008, 01:08 AM
(05-05-2008 12:49 AM)Cookies &amp; Cassie link Wrote:Wow, putting it on disks already?! Not long ago they were just 60% through or something. I suspected they were making the final adjustments now but the word 'disks' makes it sounds almost done! Big Grin

o well im srry to say its far from done there just putting it on an un finalized disk its not like it has any pictures on the disk and it dosnt come in a box i would asume its just an editors disk if ya no what i mean

its Lauren Tongue
05-05-2008, 03:14 AM
yeah but it sounds like its coming right along!  I can't wait until it comes out!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
05-05-2008, 07:27 AM
wow sounds awesome.
i really cannot wait to here more info.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]