Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hospital
04-05-2008, 08:44 PM
hospital
there should be a hospital for a pregnant sims sism shouldnt just have there baby standing up in there living room lol

its Lauren Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 05:04 AM
Re: hospital
agreed.
that hospital better have use other than the medical career jobs. Smile

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
05-05-2008, 09:09 AM
i would love going to the hospital for my pregnant sims, i don't find it realistic that they STAND UP in their BATHROOM (or any other random room of the house) during birth, and all the other sims' reactions are is *insert the FIRE/panic DANCE here*

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
05-05-2008, 11:58 AM
When you mentioned bathroom... it sort of reminds me of when my pregnant Sim was taking a shower and she suddenly hopped out of the shower and gave birth while she was naked and all her family was standing around her. {rolleyes} {lol}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-05-2008, 04:21 PM
lol. Because jumping out of your shower and giving birth in front of your whole family isnt awkward at all.... I think you should have a choice. Personally, I put my sims back to work as soon as they give birth. They have stuff to do. SO i wouldnt like them to be gone for four days. Who would tuck Jimmy in at night? or make sure that there was enough food for Nancys friend who comes over for dinner on saturday?
05-05-2008, 06:09 PM
That is a point... if they went to hospital, what if it was just a mum and her child with no other adults to take care of the kid for a whole 3 or 4 days? I don't think a parent would be happy leaving the child with a babysitter for all that time. They'd have to get a family member or good friend to babysit. But I still think there should be an option to maybe have a midwife.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-05-2008, 10:04 PM
In real life most women leave the hospital after only one night (here in Australia).

So it should be possible to use hospitals in this way.  {yes}
11-05-2008, 08:00 AM
yeah alot of women recover enough pretty quickly hopefully i am one of them haha

11-05-2008, 08:11 PM
I totally agree. And when the sim gives birth, the curtains should close, and then they open up again and you see the woman with her baby and you name it.

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
11-05-2008, 08:41 PM
yeah that would be cool..
but we wouldnt even have to go in there..just make sure our sim goes to the hospital..