Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Names
05-05-2008, 11:16 PM
Re: Names
{agree}thats true and they'll probably put the names of the staff up or SOMETHING
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 11:18 PM
(05-05-2008 11:16 PM)*~*Fueled By Ramen*~* link Wrote:{agree}thats true and they'll probably put the names of the staff up or SOMETHING

so townies are liek thos people u see wlakiong around in town in the sims 2 but you dont see them in the town screen shot like the mail man or ms.crumplebottum

its Lauren Tongue
05-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Oh gosh... those townies are going to have some terrible names. I do hope we can change them.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-05-2008, 11:30 PM
(05-05-2008 11:20 PM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:Oh gosh... those townies are going to have some terrible names. I do hope we can change them.

have i mentioned there is going to be boolprop in this game peoples and boolprop has a option to let you change the name of anyone anywhere

its Lauren Tongue
05-05-2008, 11:40 PM
Boolprop? Are you sure that it isn't going to be in a different form?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
06-05-2008, 12:43 AM
(05-05-2008 10:57 PM)Reddle link Wrote:I wonder if divorces and falling outs will happen in our absence...
Naming just seems like one thing on the list of stuff that shouldn't happen behind the player's back.
Don't want to change the subject here, but I agree with the first point.
How difficult is it going to be to prevent cheating Sims from being caught? Since they can walk around everywhere and interact couldn't anyone in the same area as them see everything that's going on?

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]
06-05-2008, 12:52 AM
im pretty sure names will be randomly generated for townie families...but im sure if you want to there will be some sort of cheat to rename them or something.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-05-2008, 12:56 AM
(06-05-2008 12:43 AM)Captain link Wrote:[quote author=Reddle link=topic=1963.msg49402#msg49402 date=1210024644]
I wonder if divorces and falling outs will happen in our absence...
Naming just seems like one thing on the list of stuff that shouldn't happen behind the player's back.
How difficult is it going to be to prevent cheating Sims from being caught? Since they can walk around everywhere and interact couldn't anyone in the same area as them see everything that's going on?
[/quote]

Maybe they'll be more discreet about it. No more just walking up to the other Sim and making out in front of the spouse.
06-05-2008, 02:00 AM
(06-05-2008 12:43 AM)Captain link Wrote:[quote author=Reddle link=topic=1963.msg49402#msg49402 date=1210024644]
I wonder if divorces and falling outs will happen in our absence...
[/quote]

no you have to be within the same screen shot distance you need to be able to see what there doing in your hole screen srry its hard to explain  i dont wanna go off topic but i have one question can u just walk outside your house and use the aro keys to control where to walk or will there be one laoding screen saying entering town

its Lauren Tongue
06-05-2008, 02:19 AM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2008 02:22 AM by eternalbunny.)

no you have to be within the same screen shot distance you need to be able to see what there doing in your hole screen srry its hard to explain  i dont wanna go off topic but i have one question can u just walk outside your house and use the aro keys to control where to walk or will there be one laoding screen saying entering town
[/quote]

1) It's going to be like the Simpsons: Road Rage, once you're in the neighborhood no more loading screens. I don't think anyone wants to hold down on the arrows to tell their sims where to go (not speaking for everyone, but I don't want to). you probably click on the sims and get a list of all the available place in town to go to and they go there. That the way it worked in TS2 when the sims were able to walk places.

2) No offense, but shouldn't you know this already? I mean, I get that your dad can't tell you any major information, but that should be basic knowledge to give.