Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Which of these animals would you like to see in your game as wildlife and as pets?
Rabbits
Birds
Rats/Mice
Fish/Water Creatures
Deer (For Forests)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lets make a list of Wildlife!
06-05-2008, 04:22 PM
Re: Lets make a list of Wildlife!
I have held a cokroach before... they are actually pretty neat and friendly. Just thought I'd say. {yes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2008, 04:23 PM
Was I the only one freaked out with the random penguin that showed up? 
06-05-2008, 04:26 PM
I was a little freaked out at first, but they are so adorable, especially when they talk to the snowman and eat fish! It is kind of random, but I love random. We need a penguin in TS3.

06-05-2008, 04:27 PM
(06-05-2008 04:22 PM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:I have held a cokroach before... they are actually pretty neat and friendly. Just thought I'd say. {yes}

How interesting... Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
06-05-2008, 04:36 PM
(06-05-2008 04:26 PM)Cookies &amp; Cassie link Wrote:I was a little freaked out at first, but they are so adorable, especially when they talk to the snowman and eat fish! It is kind of random, but I love random. We need a penguin in TS3.

They eat fish? I've seen them talk to the snowmen, but never eat fish. Interesting {shifty}
06-05-2008, 05:47 PM
Thanks to Heather here, I learned how to make them eat fish.

All you need to do is make your Sims go fishing, and then in Winter when the penguin arrives, take the fish from the Sims' inventory and place it on the floor near where the penguin usually walks so he'll see it. Then he'll have a little look and eat it. Smile

06-05-2008, 06:28 PM
For some reason, I was never really a big fan of the penguin. The first time it came around...cute. But after that it got old, maybe because I never saw the thing eat fish Smile
06-05-2008, 08:25 PM
i would love to see bunnies running around and squirrels wherever there are lots of trees and shrubs..
rats and mice would be cool as a pest thing..and ants..but i dont want it to be as common as those darned cockroaches..those made me mad.
also deer would be cute on the outskirts of town where there are more wooded areas..

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
06-05-2008, 09:00 PM
I could imagine two little kids getting lost from their parents and ending up in the forest and playing with the deer like some kind of movie.

But taht's another thing... what if parents take the children out but the children go missing? Will the parents and children react to being seperated?

06-05-2008, 09:35 PM
That would be really neat if you could add a forest section of your town. Sims could fish in actual rivers and streams and if they aren't too careful they could get attacked by wolves, bears, deer, etc. Big Grin

Maybe you could even train them.  {woot}

[Image: 330673p.jpg]
[Image: 2zhqmj5.gif]
[Image: n6s0gi.jpg]