Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
laid off
08-05-2008, 04:26 PM
Re: laid off
If I do decide to play the cards, I won't read it. I'll just choose whatever options sounds the funniest or the most exciting, and skip to the last sentence after to find out if the outcome was positive or negative.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 04:27 PM
I did that before I installed the hack. That's the best way to do it, in my opinion. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
08-05-2008, 04:32 PM
When I am in the middle of the game, I really cannot be bothered to sit and read trhough those usually lengthy pararagraphs that on the whole are very dull. So I agree, best way to do it. But 90% the time I will choose to ignore them all together.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
08-05-2008, 04:36 PM
Basically. Although, I'm thinking about starting over on a new computer and playing the game completely "correctly," so that might mean I'll actually have to read the darn things.

08-05-2008, 04:39 PM
(07-05-2008 06:40 AM)Cookies &amp; Cassie link Wrote:Laid off? Erm... that sounds slightly wrong we're I come from. But anyway, of course they'll get fired! Why wouldn't they? Tongue
it doesnt mean fired it means they loose ther job but get payed 4 six months of so aftermy dad just got laid off
08-05-2008, 04:41 PM
Put it this way, if you're laid off, usually it's not because it's something you've done. It's usually just because of cutbacks. When you're fired, it's personal. You did do something wrong (usually).

And like 0mgitssims4me said, you continue getting paid when you're laid off. You don't when you're fired.

08-05-2008, 10:40 PM
(08-05-2008 04:41 PM)Bambilicious. link Wrote:Put it this way, if you're laid off, usually it's not because it's something you've done. It's usually just because of cutbacks. When you're fired, it's personal. You did do something wrong (usually).

And like 0mgitssims4me said, you continue getting paid when you're laid off. You don't when you're fired.

yeah like in the sims 2 u only get laid off if you pick the wrong answer on a chance card

its Lauren Tongue
09-05-2008, 09:01 AM
(07-05-2008 07:06 PM)Only Faerie Cassie link Wrote:Lol Chalyssa! Don't make it worse for me.

But I agree, I don't see why they would suddenly stop?

hhaa i just realized i forgot the off part after that sentence..and i hadnt even noticed your post before mine cassie sorry lol.
but anyhow..i think they should be laid off too..for different reasons..and should bring things home depending on where they worked like office jobs they would come home with their office supplies and such just to add a touch of realism to it.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
11-05-2008, 07:18 AM
Can't sims lay off employees with OFB?
11-05-2008, 07:21 AM
yes they can fire people.

[Image: twilight199.png]