Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
children
07-05-2008, 04:34 AM
children
Lately I've been curious of how sim children will look and turn out.

On one of the screenshots I saw a small group of children playing near park benches without a chaparone (from what I could tell)

There could be an option for kids to be invited over or play out of eyesight. Possibly even curfews!

I wonder what they will look like, if they will have seperate kid friendly traits like spoiled, or bratty, or tatle tail.

I've also been thinking of body types and if they can be geneticly passed on. It will make having kids even more realistic because from birth or toddler age, they could show signs of chubbines etc. I would love to see a chubby kid and a thin one and have them be brothers. Both parents could be thin but maybe a grandparent was chubby. Not sure if the sims will have discrimination when it comes to weight. (I doubt it cuz EA would hear it, but I remember sims being afraid of getting fat)

I'm excited to see what sort of items they will be getting. I could so see them having things like dolls, plains and trains, boats, board games (more then lama jenga lol) coloring books, horse sticks (or whatever they are called) cowboy hats and costumes for the little girls, fake make up w a vanity set, COMPLETE house set with kitchenette,(this can help w parenting skills, or cooking) table, tea sets etc. I think they should be able to use more of their imagination.

I would hope that in this future game they can do more then watch TV and play video games, tag, marry Mack, and cowboys and gangsters. I also think that they could gain better skills earlier. Not from a book, but cooking with mom and dad or doing chores which could help them with future jobs etc. I think teens and adults could teach kids to read and write at home so they could get ahead at school. Maybe homeschooling could be an option. (probably not possible but I can hope right)

Any more suggestions?     

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2008, 05:12 AM
Re: children
{help} where did you find that screenshot?! I wanna see.
07-05-2008, 06:12 AM
Oh, um you mean of my siggy? The lady walking? Its a blown up pic from a sims 3 screenshot. I took it from snooty, enlarged and cropped her, and voila! I love the hairstyle! Any child suggestions? 

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
07-05-2008, 07:27 AM
oh no, the screen shot of kids playing near the park benches.
07-05-2008, 11:25 AM
Yes!

as far as I know, no pic's of children or toddler or babies have been posted!

Tell us where the photo is. Smile

(sorry if that sounds demanding or mean!)

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
07-05-2008, 12:45 PM
Well no one can actually tell if they're kids, but people assume that in the picture below, by the benches there are kids playing. I guess its a pretty good guess, but to me the kids look REALLY small compared to the benches.

[Image: 148205ib5.jpg]
07-05-2008, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the save deja lol. I guess since we aren't getting much information our normal simmers have tuned into man eating vagabonds because of loss of information!

07-05-2008, 03:59 PM
i don't think that's sims is looks more like the butterflys from TS2 sesons...

<br />[Image: event.png]
<br />
07-05-2008, 06:36 PM
I was going to say flowers, but anyway. I hope that the toddlers look better up close, I always thought that some of them were a little creepy looking in CAS mode.
07-05-2008, 06:50 PM
No, I'm pretty sure those are definately small figures of children playing. Random flowers wouldn't be placed near park benches that look like the same size lol. To each their own I guess. But, any suggestion on items for kids?