Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 3 Sim and Design Creator
07-05-2008, 11:57 PM
Sims 3 Sim and Design Creator
Referencing to Spore Again:  For Spore, they are making a creature creator, which comes out next month, when the game is due in September.  They are making it so people can make many monsters to populate their world with before the game comes out.

I wish they would do that for The Sims 3.  There are a lot of people out there who will be content with making sims to fill their game with while waiting for the game.  I would be happy with that.  I doubt they would do that though. 

Then there is a trait that I have a question about--Cursed.  On snootysims, they said that means that something is somehow wrong with the sim.  What does that mean?  Do they mean that something is wrong mentally or physically.

I wish that sims can have mental and physical problems in the game.  Like personality disorders and handicaps. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 12:10 AM
Re: Sims 3 Sim and Design Creator
I think that cursed will mean unlucky. However thats odd because unlucky is also a trait.

In light of that, I think that unlucky will be semi easy to deal with, maybe some mishap here or there. Cursed will be an extreme version.

Also I agree that it would be cool to release bodyshop or something before the actual game. It might not be that useful for everyday simmers, but then the CC creators can get started! Go them!
08-05-2008, 03:19 AM
(08-05-2008 12:10 AM)dejadejavu link Wrote:I think that cursed will mean unlucky. However thats odd because unlucky is also a trait.

In light of that, I think that unlucky will be semi easy to deal with, maybe some mishap here or there. Cursed will be an extreme version.

Also I agree that it would be cool to release bodyshop or something before the actual game. It might not be that useful for everyday simmers, but then the CC creators can get started! Go them!

cursed meens to have a series of unfortunate events over and over in your persons life time allmost as tho someone put a spell on that person

its Lauren Tongue
10-05-2008, 07:19 AM
(07-05-2008 11:57 PM)yummybunny link Wrote:Then there is a trait that I have a question about--Cursed.  On snootysims, they said that means that something is somehow wrong with the sim.  What does that mean?  Do they mean that something is wrong mentally or physically.

The way I see it, cursed just means that your sim is really, really unlucky.

(07-05-2008 11:57 PM)yummybunny link Wrote:I wish that sims can have mental and physical problems in the game.  Like personality disorders and handicaps. 

.. Why would anyone want that in their game? That's a horrible idea.

&quot;10% less than your wildest expectations.&quot;
10-05-2008, 08:48 AM
Not serious ones.  I mean alcohol problems and minor personality problems, such as being antisocial.  And the only physical problem that I would want is wheelchairs.  Not nothing very serious.

For the storytelling and there being different kinds of people. 

Sorry if I offended anyone,

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
10-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Shenannigoats, I don't think she meant it like that. Like she said, only slight things. Which I agree with, I wouldn't mind having a few antisocials and people in wheelchairs after injuries etc.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
10-05-2008, 05:48 PM
I imagine cursed being like, maybe your sims walking down the street and its only raining on him, or he often gets struck by lightning or every time he tries to cook something a fire starts, and so on.

I wonder if the curse can be lifted though.... after a while I'd feel sorry the guy. Sad
10-05-2008, 05:49 PM
But isn't cursed the same as unlucky? Unless they actually mean they are suffering a 'curse'?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
10-05-2008, 06:00 PM
(10-05-2008 05:49 PM)Only Faerie Cassie link Wrote:But isn't cursed the same as unlucky? Unless they actually mean they are suffering a 'curse'?

I don't know *shrug*, I always saw unlucky as the guy who has a winning lottery ticket, but loses it some how before he can cash it in, or who's shoes are always untied and he unknowingly trips or on days when he has an important place to be at a certain time, his alarm clock breaks or doesn't ring.

Just like lucky would be that person that finds a hundred dollar bill on the side walk or a cat jumps into his arms and some old lady rewards him for finding it or he accidentally saves some guys life and the person turns out to be super rich and gives him a high paying job.