Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
News
08-05-2008, 03:51 AM
News
First off, I am sorry I haven't been on in such a long time. Several family emergencies. Most are now just recovering. I will be attempting to be on here much more again. Sad

Now, the real stuff. I don't know if it is just me, but I noticed a while back that on http://www.thesims3.ea.com you can sign up as a VIP member. If you look at the fine print(something I love doing), it says from "*Limited Time "Founding Member" upgrade good from March 19, 2008 until May 15, 2008". The * is "As a member of The Sims™ 3 VIP List, you'll gain exclusive early access to previews, videos, screens, special offers, opportunities to give feedback on the game in development and more. For a limited time*, sign up and get a status upgrade to The Sims™ 3 VIP List as a Founding Member!"

Does this mean that all of us who registered will be receiving previews of some sort come the 15 or does it mean that there will be forums on the 15? What if we get news on the 15?  {unsure}

So many possibilities!

What do you think?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 08:00 AM
Re: News
I Think that all it means is that after the 15th, you won't be able to become a "founder" of the website, and get somesort of upgarde that is better than normal members. I doesn't mean there will be news on the 15th. Sad

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
08-05-2008, 04:13 PM
I'm guessing it just means that from March 19, which is the opening, to May 15 is the only chance to become a VIP member, all others will not have that status and perhaps will have to wait etc.

I have a feeling that we will be more involved and gain more information in the following months perhaps close to the release date.

But, keep your eyes open, you never know. Smile

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
08-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Oh! There is a huge posibility that we may get something by the 15th but if not, I guarentee they will delete the VIP status off site. So something will be updated, even if its the VIP sign! haha.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
08-05-2008, 04:22 PM
I agree, it probably just means you cannot be a VIP from May 15th. But perhaps things will kick into gear from then and we will finally be involved?! We should be getting our e-mails from them not long after that.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
08-05-2008, 04:26 PM
I do hope so...I'm getting rather bored of waiting.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
08-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Me too. It does make sense though, that we recieve our e-mails now that the VIP offer has ended (well, soon).

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
08-05-2008, 04:35 PM
Perfect sense, indeed. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
08-05-2008, 04:53 PM