Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
web shows
08-05-2008, 05:04 PM
web shows
what if in the sims 3 they could do there own web shos i mean it would be rly cool i think or like what if they had myspace in the game and stuff like that or there own websites
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 05:16 PM
Re: web shows
Myspace...I wouldn't like that. I don't care for Myspace, and besides, the Sims are supposed to be living in a sort of 'Pleasantville' situation. Myspace would bring in too much of the real world, in my opinion.

As for the web shows, I must admit, I'm not sure what you mean. Could you explain a bit more?

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
08-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Just shows that you watch on the web, I suppose. Kind of like YouTube. Wink

But I do like the idea of Sims having a SimSpace or something, though I know my SimSelf certainly won't be having one. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
08-05-2008, 05:34 PM
Eh...I'm still not sure about that. But, hey, to each their own.

And as for the shows, okay, that's what I thought they meant. But again, I don't see a real need for it.

08-05-2008, 05:45 PM
Well, of course not. But I suppose there would be no harm - Sims need to have more options with their computers, they are such a key part of people's lives these days.

08-05-2008, 07:24 PM
(08-05-2008 05:16 PM)Bambilicious. link Wrote:Myspace...I wouldn't like that. I don't care for Myspace, and besides, the Sims are supposed to be living in a sort of 'Pleasantville' situation. Myspace would bring in too much of the real world, in my opinion.

As for the web shows, I must admit, I'm not sure what you mean. Could you explain a bit more?
well me and my friend have are own web shows 1 of them is the mary poppins show and the other is the celia and andri show it basicly just us goffing around and the we put them on youtube and our website and stuff like that
08-05-2008, 08:43 PM
I think sims should have a "surf the net" option or something. But I wouldn't want my sims to be like me and sit on the comp all day (they already try and play enough as it is) the new game is trying to get our sims out of the home.

Of course time needs to be spent at home if that's your bag.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
08-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Well, it would be interesting if we could have some Sims that stay at home on the computer while we follow the rest of the family out and about in the town. Smile

08-05-2008, 08:59 PM
I suppose that wouldn't be terrible... Wink

08-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Well, you wouldn't have to watch that Sim, so I don't see how it would be. Wink As I say, computers need more options, they are a huge part of people's lives these days. {yes}