Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pregnancy
05-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Pregnancy
I was reading some threads on the Sims2.com BBS and I noticed that some people were talking about teen pregnancy. I know that Sims 3 teen pregnancy has different opinions that vary as the person varies, but I was wondering if anyone could give me the link and directions as to how to download teen pregnancy into your game because it's not working.

Thanks and karma to all that help!

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Re: Pregnancy
I think you use something called the InTEENinator or something I have no clue... I don't use that stuff.
05-05-2008, 11:21 PM
omg no dont go to inteeninator or whatever that it its sooo bad i went there to get that hack but all it had was like pawn and it was just gross go to http://www.modthesims2.com and then to downloads and mods

its Lauren Tongue
05-05-2008, 11:22 PM
o oops idk ive never been thern b4 so I wouldn't know I just heard it mentions on the forums
05-05-2008, 11:24 PM
Thanks.....I went to InTeenimator and it didn't even work on my game. No pawn luckily Smile

I already have an account on ModTheSims2.com, so I'll try downloading! Karma to you! Does anyone else have any other sites?

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
11-05-2008, 03:37 AM
I don't. Sorry. Sad I wish I could help you out, but that's just really not my cup of tea. Sad

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
11-05-2008, 08:46 AM
I know this topic is pretty old, but anyway, you can get the InTeen here:

http://box156.bluehost.com/~aestudi1/for...0ef66e16a4

Don't worry, there's no pawn or anything like that.

- // ::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]