Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
plays
08-05-2008, 07:28 PM
plays
what if the teenagers could like be in th drama club and you could like go to play practice with them and then when its all done you could go and see the play
Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Re: plays
I think it would make an interesting mini game, if a message box popped up and gave you a few actions that your Sim could do.

I don't know if anyone has played Final Fantasy VII, but there are a couple of moments like that.
08-05-2008, 10:34 PM
idk the chances of it getting in the game are very very slim it would be hard unless it was held after school

btw i think sims should be able to walk to school if they want in sted of take the busĀ  since its a seemless neighborhood

its Lauren Tongue
08-05-2008, 10:59 PM
yes i agree, along with other clubs such as that
08-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Cool mini games!
Maybe they can have meetings and get home from school and hour later?
They can call their clubs and invite them over for a club pary/organation meeting or whatever and have pizza and chill with each other
08-05-2008, 11:05 PM
maybe stay one extra after school for club
09-05-2008, 08:57 AM
i would love clubs to be in the game it would add more to teens and highschool cause some kids are really involved in their schools with sports and other after school activities..i also think they should go to football games and stuff..we wouldnt have to go with..but it would be a nice thing for teens to do to make school more interesting.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]